Hi!
jaymz023
Nov 29 2014, 09:43 PM
GMC:er
I live in the USA- Favorite band has been Metallica for over 20 years. I also love Avenged Sevenfold, Korn, Godsmack, ect ect

I have 7 guitars including 2 acoustic electrics. I prefer Schecter and ESP. I prefer .94mm picks (I use the black fangs-Hetfield)

I love to play around with the iRig and amplitube. I do have a Line6 practice amp and a crate half stack as well.

I went big and paid for 1 year subscription!

Nice to meet you all!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 29 2014, 11:11 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hi Jaymz, nice to meet you! smile.gif

I've seen Metallica live here in Belgrade, it was one of the best live shows we had in our country by any band.
You seem to have quite a big guitars collection, which ones do you play the most currently?

Please let me know if you need any help finding your way around the site, I'll be glad to help.

See you around the forum,
Bogdan

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Nov 30 2014, 05:05 AM
Learning Roadie
Welcome biggrin.gif

This is such a great place you definitely won't regret joining I promise!

Everyone here is super cool and there's so much to do that you won't have to worry about getting bored or losing motivation.

cool.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 30 2014, 02:52 PM
Instructor
Hey buddy! Welcome to GMC smile.gif You sound like a riffer/rhythm oriented player, judging by your musical tastes - am I right? biggrin.gif If so, I would be delighted to invite you to take a look over my personal mentoring program, which is based on the needs of every participant. We discuss things and build a practice regimen aiming to develop your skills in the desired direction smile.gif

If it sounds interesting to you - take a look here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...t=0&start=0

There's also an ongoing collab, in which we record over a given backing and build up a recorded mega jam together - if you would like to find out more, take a look here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...t=0&start=0 - it is metal oriented, so might be you will like it smile.gif

See you around the forum, mate!

+Quote Post
Mith
Dec 1 2014, 02:19 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome mate, Hope to see you around

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I love every minute of it

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 1 2014, 07:53 AM
Instructor
Hi friend! How are you? Welcome to GMC!!

I can say that based on your tastes you will enjoy many of my metal lessons, starting with these Thrash series: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/lessonseries/Thrash-Metal/

Metallica is also one of my favorite bands ever and this year one of my biggest dreams come true when my band Cirse opened for Metallica twice at Buenos Aires. We could also meet them after the show, check that awesome moment!

This nice story is just to say that everything is possible with hard work and dedication. GMC is the right place for guitarists that want to take their guitar playing and musical skills to a new level and we are here to help you to get the most of it.

Let me know if you need some help or assistance with the lessons and guitar practice.

Enjoy the site!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 3 2014, 07:00 AM
Learning Tone Master
Hi and welcome to GMC! See you around the forum smile.gif

+Quote Post
kiendop
Dec 3 2014, 08:01 AM
GMC:er
Welcome and have a great time on GMC smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:09 PM