Time Feel Soloing Collaboration, UPLOAD THREAD
Pedja Simovic
Apr 10 2009, 02:37 PM
Instructor
Post your takes here. More about time feel soloing collaboration go to link bellow

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=26430

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
superize
Apr 12 2009, 09:39 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Here is my take

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Time_Feel_collab_Superize_Wbt.mp3 ( 537.95K ) Number of downloads: 207
Attached File  Time_Feel_collab_Superize_Wobt.mp3 ( 537.95K ) Number of downloads: 176

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Apr 12 2009, 10:17 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (superize @ Apr 12 2009, 10:39 AM) *
Here is my take

Very nice superize !

I will keep it for final mix, if you feel like it you can submit more takes for fun smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Siggum
Apr 13 2009, 05:58 PM
GMC:er
Hey Pedja,

Here is my take, i really enjoyed the backing.

Attached File  Siggum_TimeFeel_WBT.mp3 ( 1.32MB ) Number of downloads: 231

Attached File  Siggum_TimeFeel_NOBT.mp3 ( 1.32MB ) Number of downloads: 181

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
Frederik
Apr 13 2009, 06:03 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Here is My solo wink.gif

Its recordet with webcam, so u dont have to get it in the final mix, but i would really love some feedback, cause i think it came out well

-Frederik

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Apr 13 2009, 06:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Siggum @ Apr 13 2009, 06:58 PM) *
Hey Pedja,

Here is my take, i really enjoyed the backing.

Attached File  Siggum_TimeFeel_WBT.mp3 ( 1.32MB ) Number of downloads: 231

Attached File  Siggum_TimeFeel_NOBT.mp3 ( 1.32MB ) Number of downloads: 181

Cool take Siggum thank you !

QUOTE (Frederik @ Apr 13 2009, 07:03 PM) *
Here is My solo wink.gif

Its recordet with webcam, so u dont have to get it in the final mix, but i would really love some feedback, cause i think it came out well

-Frederik

Frederik you did good man smile.gif Put guitar volume a bit louder next time when you record. I will see if I can extract audio from that video somehow, will let you know for sure wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Apr 13 2009, 08:38 PM
Instructor
Ok here is my take for this collaboration.
Hope you like it smile.gif

This post has been edited by Pedja Simovic: Apr 14 2009, 09:30 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Pedja__s_Time_Feel_take.mp3 ( 1.3MB ) Number of downloads: 218

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Apr 15 2009, 08:49 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
My effort:
Attached File  time.mp3 ( 534.48K ) Number of downloads: 232

Attached File  time_wobt.mp3 ( 534.48K ) Number of downloads: 180

--------------------

+Quote Post
Red
Apr 15 2009, 08:53 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Apr 13 2009, 09:38 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif

I liked the take a lot, especially the run in the middle smile.gif

Edit: Spelling

This post has been edited by Red: Apr 15 2009, 08:53 PM

--------------------
Guitars: Epiphone SG, a really bad Telecaster (First Electric), Acoustic guitar (Unknown brand).

Amplifier: Marshall MG 30DFX.

Soon to come: Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Apr 15 2009, 09:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Apr 15 2009, 09:49 PM) *
My effort:
Attached File  time.mp3 ( 534.48K ) Number of downloads: 232

Attached File  time_wobt.mp3 ( 534.48K ) Number of downloads: 180

Nice take Marek !
I will use it for final mix for sure, thank you for submitting it on time smile.gif

QUOTE (Red @ Apr 15 2009, 09:53 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

I liked the take a lot, especially the run in the middle smile.gif

Edit: Spelling

Glad you did, I will make a lesson out of it by the end of this month for sure smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Apr 15 2009, 10:06 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Apr 13 2009, 08:38 PM) *

What the......Did I hear some shredding in their Pedja? tongue.gif I'm still waiting for "Yngwie plays a hollowbody" too.... tongue.gif laugh.gif

Nice take Pedja.....nice to hear you use some gain!!!

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Apr 15 2009, 10:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Apr 15 2009, 11:06 PM) *
What the......Did I hear some shredding in their Pedja? tongue.gif I'm still waiting for "Yngwie plays a hollowbody" too.... tongue.gif laugh.gif

Nice take Pedja.....nice to hear you use some gain!!!

Haha thanks Monte !
I was really looking forward to your response. Figured you would enjoy those 16th note triplets at the end laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
wrk
Apr 17 2009, 10:44 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Thanks Pedja for the auto-signup .. smile.gif

Here is my first take. I hope i understood the task right .. basically i played something slow at the beginning and faster in the second part (?)

Attached File  Pedja_Class_3_TimeFeel_02_wbt.mp3 ( 980.61K ) Number of downloads: 223
Attached File  Pedja_Class_3_TimeFeel_02_nbt.mp3 ( 955.57K ) Number of downloads: 177

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Apr 17 2009, 11:20 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (wrk @ Apr 17 2009, 11:44 AM) *
Thanks Pedja for the auto-signup .. smile.gif

Here is my first take. I hope i understood the task right .. basically i played something slow at the beginning and faster in the second part (?)

Attached File  Pedja_Class_3_TimeFeel_02_wbt.mp3 ( 980.61K ) Number of downloads: 223
Attached File  Pedja_Class_3_TimeFeel_02_nbt.mp3 ( 955.57K ) Number of downloads: 177

Sure thing Andy. Thank for this first take. It sounds ok but I think you can do better of course smile.gif
Its up to you how you want to divide fast and slow playing. You can also approach it with slow melody vs fast melody all the way trough. I kind of developed in the first section and then second section was mostly double time feel with exception of question answer type phrasing.

Good work so far, keep working on it !

--------------------

+Quote Post
wrk
Apr 17 2009, 01:12 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Apr 17 2009, 12:20 PM) *
Sure thing Andy. Thank for this first take. It sounds ok but I think you can do better of course smile.gif
Its up to you how you want to divide fast and slow playing. You can also approach it with slow melody vs fast melody all the way trough. I kind of developed in the first section and then second section was mostly double time feel with exception of question answer type phrasing.

Good work so far, keep working on it !

You have no mercy Pedja ... clients keep saying this a lot lately that i could do better. When a guitar teacher start now to tell me the same thing, then the crises finally reached me as well .. or i just get old laugh.giflaugh.gif

Sure, i will continue to work on this and try different things out. Hope i will find enough time for another take. Thanks for the feedback smile.gif

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Apr 17 2009, 01:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (wrk @ Apr 17 2009, 02:12 PM) *
You have no mercy Pedja ... clients keep saying this a lot lately that i could do better. When a guitar teacher start now to tell me the same thing, then the crises finally reached me as well .. or i just get old laugh.giflaugh.gif

Sure, i will continue to work on this and try different things out. Hope i will find enough time for another take. Thanks for the feedback smile.gif

Sorry to make it sound rough man, but I do think you can do better. Especially with double time feel.
Perhaps you can start even slower with half time feel ?
Half notes, whole notes and such. Then move on to quarters and in double time feel do 16th notes.

You are not getting old I just know you can have a better take. Deadline will be extended until 28th most likely so it gives you extra 10 days or so smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Apr 17 2009, 06:37 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hay Pedja,

Just a little check. I'll upload a test take, would this be good, just on the timing level? I know it has some minor timing issues, I just want to know if the difference in timing is big enough!

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Apr 17 2009, 06:38 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Apr 17 2009, 06:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Apr 17 2009, 07:35 PM) *
Hay Pedja,

Just a little check. I'll upload a test take, would this be good, just on the timing level? I know it has some minor timing issues, I just want to know if the difference in timing is big enough!

Hey Kaz,

You did good job with this so far. I like double time feel with triplet feel towards the end. I would like to see more of that if possible and perhaps play one slow melody then respond with fast one etc.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Good work so far !

--------------------

+Quote Post
wrk
Apr 18 2009, 08:03 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Apr 17 2009, 02:28 PM) *
Sorry to make it sound rough man, but I do think you can do better. Especially with double time feel.
Perhaps you can start even slower with half time feel ?
Half notes, whole notes and such. Then move on to quarters and in double time feel do 16th notes.

You are not getting old I just know you can have a better take. Deadline will be extended until 28th most likely so it gives you extra 10 days or so smile.gif

No problem Pedja. It was not rough at all smile.gif
I will concentrate more on double time feel from one sequence to another and try to do another take.

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Apr 18 2009, 08:16 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (wrk @ Apr 18 2009, 09:03 AM) *
No problem Pedja. It was not rough at all smile.gif
I will concentrate more on double time feel from one sequence to another and try to do another take.

Awesome Andy !

If it helps I will upload guitar pro file for my take, so you can analyze a bit what I did in double time section.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:32 PM