Tim Lambesis
thefireball
May 8 2013, 03:42 AM
Learning Roadie
Tim Lambesis, lead singer for the heavy metal band As I Lay Dying, has been arrested over accusations he sought the help of an undercover detective to have his estranged wife killed, police said.

WHAT?! I just heard about this! Say it isn't so, Tim!!! sad.gif It's all over facebook and google!! blink.gif

Lambesis was taken into custody on Tuesday in Oceanside, California, after he solicited help from the detective, the San Diego County Sheriff's Department said in a statement. Police had previously learned Lambesis was seeking someone who could commit the slaying, the department said.

A representative for the As I Lay Dying's record label could not immediately be reached for comment, and it was unclear if Lambesis had an attorney.

The band's 2007 album "An Ocean Between Us" debuted at number 8 on the Billboard 200 list, and ranks as one of their top-selling releases. Last year, As I Lay Dying put out its sixth album, "Awakened." Lambesis is a founding member of the band, which was formed in San Diego.

source from Reuters.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
May 8 2013, 10:58 AM
Learning Roadie
Just read this on Blabbermouth. Not what you would expect is it

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:29 AM