We have got a Hot Blues lesson, How about Hard Rock and Heavy Metal?
Matt
Jan 8 2007, 10:22 AM
GMC:er
I was thinking it would be cool to turn hot blues into a kind of series.

Hot blues is interesting because it focuses on a particular genre instead of an artist.

Who thinks it would be cool for a hard rock lesson (AC-DC, slash etc) and heavy metal (judas priest, black sabbath, megadeth, metallica) or whatever metal bands most popular here?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Keep Bleeding On 'Til The Day You Die, Forever Love it Loud" - Black Label Society
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fretdancer
Jan 8 2007, 10:57 AM
I thought thats what we had...

country licks , neo classical, - and sevaral artists styles similar to what you have already mentioned...i would call that a series - in progress?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
its not easy
banging your head against some mad buggers wall.
Variax 300. Pod XTL & Crate amp
some of my recordings are here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petergb/

+Quote Post
Matt
Jan 8 2007, 01:01 PM
good point fretdancet, but there is a request for a dimebag darrel lessons and this could be a good time to make a heavy metal serie with a few other similar artists, i duno, i just thought that that would be really fun

--------------------
"Keep Bleeding On 'Til The Day You Die, Forever Love it Loud" - Black Label Society

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 10 2007, 08:36 AM
GMC Founder
We should definately have more blues - blues licks is what I currently enjoy the most. Also, getting some blues guest teachers shouldn't be impossible...!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:20 AM