Crazy Train, all parts tutorial
Becca
Jun 8 2014, 02:53 PM
GMC:er
I searched Crazy Train on the site search bar and I couldn't find a lesson anywhere. I am trying to learn it to surprise my Dad when he comes to visit. I am usually ok at picking things up by listening but this song is driving me nuts. I just seem to have a blind spot to getting it all. I admit to being in awe of Randys playing so maybe that is clouding my judgement. I got the gist of the f# riff but the rest ,although i'm close, is not correct. I also have no chance of matching Randys speed in the solo parts but if I can get close to maybe improvise my sort of style (I'm no shredder, though would love to be) then I would be happy with that. HAPPY? I would be ECSTATIC! Basically, could someone post a whole song tutorial or point me towards where there is one. I would be really grateful. I am sure lots of people would love to learn that song.
Thankyou Guys n Gals. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spock
Jun 8 2014, 03:01 PM
Hey Becca,

I've found that I can find anything in this world on you tube, I was just looking this morning on how to unclog a pipe because I have water backing up into my sink today. From recipes to guitar parts.

It's a fun and easy song to play - you should be able to pick this up in no time.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Spock: Jun 8 2014, 03:02 PM

+Quote Post
Becca
Jun 8 2014, 04:07 PM
QUOTE (Spock @ Jun 8 2014, 02:01 PM) *
Hey Becca,

I've found that I can find anything in this world on you tube, I was just looking this morning on how to unclog a pipe because I have water backing up into my sink today. From recipes to guitar parts.

It's a fun and easy song to play - you should be able to pick this up in no time.

Facepalm! Completely forgot about YouTube! Since finding GMC I totally live here. Spotify and GMC and my life is complete. Thanks Spock, you have come to my aid yet again. Much appreciated sir. Now if only I can coax my fingers into a Randy like blur maybe I can get it down pat! smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 8 2014, 07:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Spock @ Jun 8 2014, 11:01 AM) *
Hey Becca,

hahah this is so true... my girlfriend's parents are having an issue with wasps at their garden.. I found many solutions at youtube.

another place where everything is answer or at least asked is at Yahoo, don't you think so? laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:42 PM