Need A Mentor
AyanG
Jul 17 2015, 02:43 PM
GMC:er
Hi,

I have been playing for a couple of months and currently I feel I need a mentor.Kindly let me know the way.Thanks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Thanks and regards,

Ayan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 17 2015, 03:41 PM
Instructor
Hi Ayan! I can be your mentor if you'd like. The first thing that I need from you is to hear your playing. Do you have any audio or videos of you playing to share?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
AyanG
Jul 17 2015, 05:32 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 17 2015, 02:41 PM) *
Hi Ayan! I can be your mentor if you'd like. The first thing that I need from you is to hear your playing. Do you have any audio or videos of you playing to share?
[code][/code]

Presently,I donot have any recordings.But I can record one,and provide you with.Kindly tell what should I record,any chord progression or scales or exercises.Thanks

--------------------
Thanks and regards,

Ayan

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 17 2015, 08:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AyanG @ Jul 17 2015, 01:32 PM) *
[code][/code]

Presently,I donot have any recordings.But I can record one,and provide you with.Kindly tell what should I record,any chord progression or scales or exercises.Thanks

At first turn your camera on and play all those things that you use to play every time you pick up your guitar. It will be a good first guide for me.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 17 2015, 08:45 PM
Todd here!! Would you be interested in joining my SHRED BOOTCAMP? I"d love to have ya!! smile.gif Just send me a personal message here on GMC!!

Todd

QUOTE (AyanG @ Jul 17 2015, 09:43 AM) *
Hi,

I have been playing for a couple of months and currently I feel I need a mentor.Kindly let me know the way.Thanks.

+Quote Post
AyanG
Jul 18 2015, 04:32 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 17 2015, 07:03 PM) *
At first turn your camera on and play all those things that you use to play every time you pick up your guitar. It will be a good first guide for me.

Hi Gabriel,I have mad a rec.Now,where should I share with you?

--------------------
Thanks and regards,

Ayan

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 18 2015, 05:01 PM
Learning Rock Star
Just wanted to let you know that you can probably join and have both Gabriel and Todd as mentors smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
AyanG
Jul 18 2015, 05:31 PM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jul 18 2015, 04:01 PM) *
Just wanted to let you know that you can probably join and have both Gabriel and Todd as mentors smile.gif

Hi,
Thanks for letting me know.But since I am pressed with time a bit due to my job,my financial backbone biggrin.gif,so I can sign in with a single mentor right now........

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 17 2015, 07:45 PM) *
Todd here!! Would you be interested in joining my SHRED BOOTCAMP? I"d love to have ya!! smile.gif Just send me a personal message here on GMC!!

Todd

Thanks Todd.....will let you know asap

--------------------
Thanks and regards,

Ayan

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 18 2015, 08:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AyanG @ Jul 18 2015, 12:32 PM) *
Hi Gabriel,I have mad a rec.Now,where should I share with you?

Please check my PM! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:03 PM