Recording Gear-instructors Sound Masters Welcome
besip
Mar 1 2008, 06:14 AM
GMC:er
OK i'm all ready to buy some recording stuff
I'm was been ready for Line 6 UX 1 or something like Korg ToneWorks PX4D Pandora
i'm beghiner but i'm belive the stuff can me kick on but i'm never thinking about 1 more thing
it's there some possibility also conect the{for example} UX1 also with the AMP or pedal which i'm have to record the sound from those stuuff over UX1??? so get record {for example} the sound of my digitech df 7 over line 6 to the HD??

if not what i'm thing it's there some recording software with same price range what can do that???
actualy i'm asking also becouse i'm planing also update my small Marshall mg 15 around my birthday to something better with price range 300$ like Line 6 Spider or some Ronald cube and with my Digitech there will be tons of goods sound from those stuff

so there is some options what i'm can do
1. buy some recording stuff with no able to mix the recording with AMP and pedal sound
2.be able to mix that
3. buy the recording stuff and keep my small AMP for now{in case not mix the ux1 and AMP or pedal}
4.Give me more advise

actualy my question is here becouse i'm afraid about to don't find the right sound like is on AMP on recording software and also if the recording software be able to give preety good sound on my Logitech suround system X-540 rolleyes.gif

i'm complicate but actualy i'm planing to buy the recording software soon as te possible then i'm planing to buy some decent amp around august and maybe santa claus give me oportunity on december for buying{probbaly lease} decent quitar with price range around 1k$ i'm belive zz-sound can give me that on 4 payments rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Mar 1 2008, 06:16 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 1 2008, 04:28 PM
Instructor
I think if you searched a forum you could find a lot of useful information besip.
The answer for you question is: Yes, you can put pedal before your toneport and record it in Reaper for example.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 1 2008, 04:29 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Yes you can record AMP, pedal or anything you want through toneport UX1.. wink.gif Its all around device.. wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
besip
Mar 1 2008, 05:00 PM
QUOTE (Bogdan @ Mar 1 2008, 10:29 AM) *
Yes you can record AMP, pedal or anything you want through toneport UX1.. wink.gif Its all around device.. wink.gif

ok thats great wink.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
besip
Mar 1 2008, 05:03 PM
QUOTE (Milenkovic Ivan @ Mar 1 2008, 10:28 AM) *
I think if you searched a forum you could find a lot of useful information besip.
The answer for you question is: Yes, you can put pedal before your toneport and record it in Reaper for example.

i'm did that..but here is lot of stuuf and not mutch talk about this..you all ready explain me this so i'm hope thats dont make you bussy becouse for me it's realy help and quick way to find out.

thaks again !!!!!!!!for your answer--it's great and i'm ready to buy this stuff cool.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 1 2008, 11:40 PM
Instructor
You're welcome man, I'm glad I can help! smile.gif PLease update us your opinions on the device when you buy it! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:54 PM