You Know You Aren't Relaxed When...., Another recording parody...
NoSkill
Sep 23 2009, 04:01 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
So,

My MTP is going great. I'm working on things that I either thought I couldn't do, or avoided spending much time with. I'm practicing some of Emir's YM licks and working out my little finger. Before I start with his exercises, I spend a bit of time just getting my fingers warmed up by playing another lesson that I learned a while back...not at tempo mind you, ... just to get the juices flowing.

However, I'm having some trouble getting to the end. I'm getting dizzy near the end of a 1 minute piece, and my teeth are sore. What the hell is that grinding noise? Pickups? String Noise? Feedback? Someone outside operating some large farm machine? Nope, it's me grinding my teeth. Oh, and the reason I can't get to the end without getting light headed is that I can't hold my breath for an entire minute anymore.

Relax while playing. My attention span is bad because my brain needs oxygen.

Here is something to make you laugh. I promised some recording bloopers awhile back...remember oven mitts? Well, here's the NoSkill Ole' Pick Toss! No comments on the pyjamas please. cool.gif

Have a great day, and I hope this put a smile on your face.

Cheers!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:44 PM