Ibanez Rg 270
ruben_mcn
Nov 15 2009, 06:54 PM
Learning Roadie
Yesterday i saw an ibanez rg 270 for 270 euros at a pawn shop .. ( with seymor duncns) is it worth it ???

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Nov 15 2009, 07:27 PM
GMC:er
Search on Ebay or another local buy/sale page on your country.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Nov 15 2009, 08:57 PM
GMC:er
that is WAY to expensive for an rg 270

for that price, you can find an rg520 which has high end parts and hardware. DO NOT get that guitar, trust me, the trem is a single locking floyd, made of the worst materials, the neck will have uneven frets...ive owned 1 or 2 of these. easily one of the worst guitars ive ever played....even worse than the current day gios

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Nov 15 2009, 09:52 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Ahah Marc you really hate that guitar, don't you ? smile.gif

I own a RG270 and, OK, the trem is crappy, but still it's a cheap low end guitar. Isn't that the reason why it's a bit crappy ?

If you are a beginner, I am sure it's a good guitar for a start. The neck is fast, the floyd is good, the sound is OK, the mechanics are good as well. It has a good review on Ultimate Guitar and most of the owners paid about 500€ for it, with stock pickups.

Sure, you can find lot better guitars, but for the same price ?

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:13 PM