Disturbed
sigma7
Jun 27 2008, 04:47 AM
GMC:er
neone else here addicted to Disturbed new album indestructable. The song inside the fire is actually something that is true and i no exactly wut he is talking about. I wann to learn it but i do not know wut tuneing they use. neone no
biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
swingline
Jun 27 2008, 05:21 AM
I like Disturbed a lot but I found their album to be only okay. I still own it but its not nearly as good as Ten Thousand Fists in my opinion.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller

+Quote Post
SEANCD2005
Jun 28 2008, 03:54 AM
i like it too sounds pretty close to there first album

+Quote Post
PanicProne
Jun 28 2008, 06:00 PM
I think Disturbed have incredible intro/main riffs and good verses. But the problem is, in my opinion, that they've never ever written a good chorus.

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Jun 28 2008, 06:02 PM
Ten thousand fists is by far the best album from Disturbed smile.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Jun 28 2008, 06:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (PanicProne @ Jun 28 2008, 02:00 PM) *
I think Disturbed have incredible intro/main riffs and good verses. But the problem is, in my opinion, that they've never ever written a good chorus.

I agree... but I really like disturbed! smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
PanicProne
Jun 28 2008, 11:29 PM
yeah. it's hard not too. Just listen to "sooooooooooooo are you breathing?" or "ah ah ah ooooooooow" and you're hooked. but still, they just cant come up with a good chorus.

+Quote Post
Vasilis
Jun 29 2008, 04:07 PM
I havent heard a lot of disturbed but I really dig their guitar sound. I recently bought digitechs "the weapon" and it sounds (and looks ) pretty awesome

I might right a preview one day

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 29 2008, 10:10 PM
Instructor
yeah! I created a topic about this new album. I really like it!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Iron King
Jun 30 2008, 12:23 PM
I just saw them in Montreal when they played Heavy MTL
Inside the Fire is in Drop C tuning (low to high, C G C F A D)

The August issue of Guitar World Magazine has an article about them, it also includes the tabs to Inside the Fire and an instructional video with Dan Donegan

This post has been edited by Iron King: Jun 30 2008, 12:24 PM

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jun 30 2008, 03:53 PM
I really like disturbed, but they always kill their songs for me. Everything is wicked and heavy and then you hit the chorus and they always make it slow and painful to listen to.. 10 000 Fists is my favorite album, Believe just didn't cut it for me. I have yet to hear this new album tho

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Disturbed21
Jun 30 2008, 08:37 PM
I really like Disturbed (Look at the username smile.gif ) and they made indestructible one of their best albums but id say its only level with ten thousand fist. oh and by the way yes i am addicted to Indestructible (just like i was with 10k fist)

This post has been edited by Disturbed21: Jun 30 2008, 08:37 PM

--------------------
Enter The Doom And Gloom If You Dare Below This Message

http://www.last.fm/user/Disturbed21

and add if you want...

+Quote Post
weller2307
Jun 30 2008, 11:55 PM
Whats your favorite song by disturbed? I personally like down with the sickness best

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:01 AM