Anyone Know How Many Member's Are On Gmc?
shredmandan
Jul 13 2007, 07:47 AM
GMC:er
Hello Everyone
Iwas just wondering if anyone had an idea of how many people are gmc member's?I have been on here for about 4 and half months and i have seen this place really grow.Just interested to know how big it really is.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GuitarDude
Jul 13 2007, 11:05 AM
2.296 registered members biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Jul 13 2007, 11:22 AM
QUOTE (GuitarDude @ Jul 13 2007, 08:05 PM) *

Wow that is great to hear! And hopefully since Avenite found the golden ticket, maybe a lesson from Steve Vai will add a few more members! tongue.gif We can only hope.

And congratulations to Avenite if you are reading this.

- Hemlok

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 13 2007, 11:51 AM
Lets go fishing!
Blimey thats ALOT of members. GMC is unrecogniseable from when I signed up last year, its really developed rapidly. I was happy as punch with just kris's awsome lessons, but with all the new instructors im getting so many veiw points on how to play - its really helping me develop faster!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Robin
Jul 13 2007, 12:55 PM
QUOTE (GuitarDude @ Jul 13 2007, 10:05 AM) *

I think thats just on the forum. There might be more! smile.gif

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 13 2007, 10:15 PM
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Jul 13 2007, 04:22 AM) *
Wow that is great to hear! And hopefully since Avenite found the golden ticket, maybe a lesson from Steve Vai will add a few more members! tongue.gif We can only hope.

And congratulations to Avenite if you are reading this.

- Hemlok

!!! ohmy.gif dude!! if Vai could make a lesson for us this site would have twice as members in No Time!!! ohmy.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 13 2007, 10:25 PM
Wait what! Steve Vai might make a lesson for us ! :0 omg.

-John

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 13 2007, 10:28 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 13 2007, 03:25 PM) *
Wait what! Steve Vai might make a lesson for us ! :0 omg.

-John

lol laugh.gif , could be, check this thread: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...?showtopic=5227

I think we're taking it too seriously though tongue.gif , but something tells me it might be possible, and another tells me FORGET IT! sad.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
JVM
Jul 13 2007, 10:40 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Robin @ Jul 13 2007, 05:55 AM) *
I think thats just on the forum. There might be more! smile.gif

I don't remember exactly, but when you sign up isnt your forum account automatically created?

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Robin
Jul 13 2007, 10:43 PM
QUOTE (JVM @ Jul 13 2007, 09:40 PM) *
I don't remember exactly, but when you sign up isnt your forum account automatically created?

Nope. (atleast not when I joined biggrin.gif )

This post has been edited by Robin: Jul 13 2007, 10:44 PM

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 13 2007, 11:53 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Yeah you have to still make one smile.gif

+Quote Post
Thomas
Jul 14 2007, 03:53 AM
It says I was member 2300...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Jul 14 2007, 03:55 AM
Well in that case.. Welcome to GMC Thomas!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 14 2007, 09:39 AM
Lets go fishing!
I think my member number is pretty cool! 1001!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Jul 14 2007, 09:59 AM
Yeah i noticed that a while ago, it is very cool mattacuk! your hat is pretty cool too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 14 2007, 10:39 AM
Lets go fishing!
Thanks, I have a bucket fresh from kfc as its replacment biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Jul 14 2007, 10:43 AM
Great! Update your avatar with your buckethead on laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:42 PM