2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Massive Power Ballad Collab, FINAL MIX
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 31 2008, 08:57 PM
Instructor
Alright my fellow GMCers, here's the final mix of the massive power ballad collaboration. smile.gif

And it is massive, baring in mind the summary:

Type: '80s Power Ballad
Participants: 18
Total Length: 12m 34s

And here are the comments, it took me a good 5 hours to finish them so please excuse me if there are typos and some mistakes in the comments. If something is not clear I'll be glad to reply, but have in mind that I'm a human and have subjective opinion. smile.gif

Thanks you all for participating and see you in the next collaboration of course! smile.gif

All participants are in alphabetical order.

Alex lewis
Great melodic passages to start with, a small bend, and going down to a thrill. Then again some nice melodic harmonizing, and blasting off to a blazing speed, , using some alternate, and then a couple of emotional bends, to finsih at last with a some nice choice of notes.
I liked the tone, it is little buzzy from the amount of distortion but it’s OK for the occasion.
Regarding playing, the first thing that crossed my mind was those couple of bends in the beginning. They are little unstable, and not quite in pitch, which can be heard because the higher string is ringing as well. Also just after that you played another bend when coming down in a A - G - E - bend sequnece. When you are coming down like this, bend must be very fast and precise. Those harmonic passages were very nice, and you followed the progression great. Speedy part was great as well. Nice and fast, and fitted nicely in the moment of the tune. A little more precision was what I would recommend, but ingeneral it is good enough. Again those bends in the end are nice and smooth, but I didn’t quite like that “sheep” vibrato. When doing bend-vibrato, it is wiser to do it more slowly, preciesly and more wider vibrato. In the end, those couple of notes, are strong enough to carry the outro proeprly. It is little strange to me how you played that last note, you picked it but you didn’t have to, you could live it sustain, it would sound even better IMO.
All in all I really liked the solo, structure is great, and most importan thing, it is interesting solo to listen, quite a few different techniques, and that nice slow (but good!) harmonizing made it great.

BALI
Starting with a release-bend-release, then another bend-release, followed but some more bends, descending down to subdominant, and doing some nice sounding tremolo. Then going up using some legato, and bends, then a low bend, and a few more bends, and an AP sequence to finish off the part. In the end another small bend for effective ending.
Tone – not that great, little thin and buzzy, but I liked the delay touch, and it does sound decently smooth for the occasion. Also guitar was out of tune. I suggest before doing a recordign always double check the guitars tuning. Sometimes good takes can be ruined because of this. Fortunately mistake is not that big in this case.
Playing was very nice, nice idea on the start with those bends, to bad it sounded off tune a bit, it is a nice part, and a nice touch with those releases. I must say althouhg it is a good idea, structure and timing could be a bit better so it flows nicely with the backing. Tremolo part is cool, and for that climbing part it goes similar to bends. Not a good timing, notes are a bit scattered and it doesn’t sound you wanted to play anything in partucular, just played anything that fingers could grasp. This however doesn’t mean you didn’t play it well. All the stuff is played pretty good, and I especially enjoined legato part. It has something very smooth sounding in it. Also a low bend I s agreat touch, and a couple of bends in the end as well. I didin’t quite liked that AP sequnece in the end, it could be (again) with a better timing and more precise, but I guess it’s one of those moment kind of things, cause I could feel that you finanly got into the zone there. Bend in the end is cool, I would prefer a nice big thick wide bend to really nail the solo, but it is OK like this as well.
Structure of your solo is Ok but could be even better. I think dues to the fact that you haven’t quite managed to get all the notes on the fretboard. Also If you wanna play something it is always better to play it slowly and melodically then to ruch and don’t know where to go next. It all shows in the end, so why nto do it nicely if possible? That legato sounded great, but work more on AP runs and timing more.

Bluesrock
Nice bending lick from the start, using also a sequnece with a subdominant, then following a melody nicely with that repetitive lick, and going up to that bend. Applyign a nice minimalistic approach you play a couple of well- choosed notes, and climbing your way up to the end using slides.
Tone is ok, slighlty out of phase, like recorded with a cheap mic. It nevertheless sounds good, and I actaully like more cleaner sound, specailly for this kind of playing.
Bend in the beginning was cool, slighlty pinched pinched as well, don’t know if that was on purpose, but it was kinda nice, that bend-release waslittle weak, it could be faster and precise. Then some celverly timed notes, in that double-repetatvie lick, that sounded very nice. In the second part everything was pretty cool, just in the end with those slides, it seemed like you were looking for a note to end. That is also a good thing, cause shows your ability to hear the backing and act accordingly.
Structure of the solo was a decent one. Minimalistic approach is always nice when using proper notes and proper timing, and you used both equally well. So nice soloing, and I recommend only adding some more dimesnion to your playing but thwroing in some bend, vibrato, small runs occasianly to spice up the things a bit.. It is not neccesary but always useful.

botofox
Nice start using some slides with a vibrato, and then a fast legato passage. Then some more sliding, and melody bulding using legato ghost notes, then a small passage from bellow, using palm muting, some more sliding, again a small sequence, doing a pinched, and doing a blazzing speed AP run as a prelude to the second part. In the second part, great bends, and a coupled of fast blues licks, a small passage and another run, this time downwards. Finishing off with a very effective pinched dive.
Tone is good, but I must admit I liked playing much better then the tone. IMO you must work on finding a better preset, to raw, to edgy, and to buzzy are my first thoughts. Don't wanna criticize
too much, and can recommend only to try with a more smoother preset. Soloing is a bomb, why not make it even better with a nice thick lush distorted preset.
Playing is as I said very good, a nice array of techniques presented, and melodic building is good as well. Vibratos are good, and need only some fine tuning to become a killer, specially bending vibratos, they are little unstable. You do them wide, but not stable enough - pitch and tempo is changing slighlty from bend to bend in a vibrato. That run is a killer - a highlight of the solo. Spot on, and you managed to bring it up nicely to the beginning of the second part. That second run, could be more precise, and it would sound a killer as well.
Regarding structure of the solo, it is very good. Nice and rounded, you started slowly, using slides, and some legato, then a nice running prelude, expressin feelings with those nice thick bends up there, and finishing of nicely as well. One thing that bothered me a little is that on some moments I think solo would benefit from less notes. Some notes just seemed to me like there was no need to play them, and simpler solo, but using all the figures you did would definitely be even more killer.

Gilmore
Great starting melodic passages with vibratos, climbing a bit down for the the dominant, after second passage applying tremolo, and runing up to that bend, again runnign a bit down and great charging for the second part, then some nice ehavy bends with wide vibratos, and again a couple of succesive bends.
Tone of the take is very good, synthetic yes, but warm,nice and smooth, cuts throught the mix as well. Space is also blending with the track nicely.
Playing is very good, technique is on the level, It shows that you practiced. Those passages in the start are the highlights of the solo, well played and fogured out, and always finishing them nicely on strong notes, they are quite sweet. Those runs are nice and fast, but some notes do lack some timing to be perfect. Bends and vibratos are great indeed, vibratos are nice and wide, and the only bend that I didn’t quite like are those in the end, they sounded slighlty weaker than the rest of the solo. That bulding-up before the distortion kicks in in the backing is great, and really adds a gret dimension to the solo.
Structure is great. Well thought, possibly prepared, but all in all, nice use of strong notes, melody is great, runs and nicely balanced, and buliding up is like I already mentioned great. If those few bends in the end were slighlty more in the zone it would be even greater.

Col Roberts
Nice melodies in the start, and slowly playing a nice tune over the backing, doing a bend and in the second part, applying a minimalistic approach and doing a couple of more bends to finsh nicely and calmly.
Tone is good, it cuts thoroguht the mix, bit a bit hard. It is slightly buzzy, so some adjusting, and also some tweaking with the reverb could produce some nice results.
Playing is good, but if it were a bit stronger it would sound even better. When transfering notes, it must be sharp and determinded, no slow slides, and fret sounds etc. Vibratos are OK, you use them, but they need some refinement. Need to be more wider, and expressive. Also on some notes they shouldn’t be played at all. Sometimes it is bettter to leave the note flat and well defined, than to change the pitch. Thise creates a feeling that you played with uncertainty. I know you didn’t and you tried to be expressive, so do it in a proer way with those bends. Also timing could be better througout the solo.
Structure is a decent one, minimalistic approach, and nice melodies. Note choise it good, but timign a bit off, so gotta work on that a bit to make playing eve better that it is.

Deeproots
Nice mutted licks in the end, properly in tune with the backing little double slide, and then a crazy bulid up using two guitars, soloing using thirds, and quite in sync. A nice fresh stuff and a surprise on this collab.
Tone is good, you got it in the fingers as well. Slightly buzzy signal but that is OK. I like the fact hwo you mute, and hwo you are letting only the notes that you want. Nice.
Playing is good, I mentioned muting already, in the beginning we have some nice muting licks. Timing is good, but needs some extra fine tuning. Vibratos are good, but little thin and sheep like. I suggest making them even more stable for added elvel of expression. Then build up using 2 guitars is great, very nice and in sync. Also melody is nicely prepared, guitars don’t have any notes missing, and my compliments on adouble work. Great idea.
Structure of the solo is great, you started nicely low, played some nice melodies, and then executed that double part which sounds great. You have a feeling for the melody, and it shows in what you composed for those 2 guitars. Excellento.

Dexxter
Bends in the beginning, with some nice releases as well, thena a series of nice bending licks repetative but with different strong notes. Thena nice sequence, and low bends, following a melody. In the end a nice legato sequence and a short bend.
Tone is good, slighlty buzzy and scooped but it is good. Also adding some space to your take would be very good, like delay or a soft reverb to really get belnded in to the track.
Plyaing is quite cool, first bend didn’t sound that great, because you played high string and moved the low string in the bend a bit. This created some unwanted interval noise, but it’s not so bad. Also bends need to be more sharper, stronger end expressive. In the second part, muting technique is great, and in general every note is heard properly, no problem there. Fine tuning the timing in some of the faster sequences would be good to do as well.
Structure of the solo is quite nice, first those couple of bends, and then a nice developed bend repetative lick, buyt keeping the strong notes, Up there you did well, but little unstable and uneven. The flow could be better, specailly in the end with that sequnce. I would even prefere more if you just leaved it out and played a nice minimlaistic end that is effective. Anyway it sounds pretty cool, and I like it.

Iluha
Nice first bend muted and with a ghost note. Then a sharply vibrated bend, and a slower sequnce, and bassy repetative lick that serves as a prelude to the buliding up part. Then a some nice bends up there, and a nice melody bulding, and couple of power chords for a strong ending.
Tone is good, little buzzy, and compressed but other thatn that cool. Nice weak delay is a good touch.
Playing is good, some bended notes are off tune, don’t know if it is the guitar, or not proper bending, but try to check out that. I liked ghost notes ocasioanly, they add a nice touch. Those bassy repetitive licks are good as well, but I would suggest playing those with more attention addressed to muting, so that you don’t hear two strings at the same time. Vibrato on bends is slighlty weaker, and unstable, but that can be fixed with some coupel of weeks focused practice with bends.
Structure of the solo is good, starting slowly, and building up nicely with those repetitive licks. Solo is nice, and rounded one. Nothing stands out, everything is in it’s place, so composing goes in your hand.

Kjutte
Nice palm muting start, and pinched harmonics, then a thirds sequnce downwards, a mini run, and some ghost notes applied, again some nice muting licks, and a great bednin lick and for the very end a nice arepggios descend.
Tone is quite good, little bassy but that can be a good thing as well. Also space is good. I noticed that you send me the file with a variations in volume at the aend. I tried to fix it with automation as much as I could but it was pretty faded away, so be weary about it when exporting files.
Playing is great, I love the pinched and muting technique. Runs are also OK, nice a fast, and notes can be heard clearly during the whole solo. I specially liked the last bending lick, with a ¼ bend in the end of that lick. Sounded great.
Structure of the solo good, but is more sounds as more componenets played successively then as a whole. Licks are indeed great, but they need something to tie them up. SO I suggest sytematically going through all scale combinations and using more slides to really connect them together and make your great playing even better.

Kyldee
Great melodic intro, and then a nice bend, and then developing, a small pause , and nice climbing up, and a good bend, in the second part some more great bendings, very melodic, and expressive, and finishig on the root nicely.
Tone is great, smooth and cuts great. It also blends with the track pretty good so I have really nothing to suggest here.
Playing is really good, first lick is awesome, bends are nice and stable, vibratos are not that stable as bends, but with some work they can sound great as well. Then you sarried it on, but made a small pause, like you slipped the string or something. Anyway you recovered well from that, and climbing your way up to the second part nicely. Those nice soulful bends are the highlight of the solo IMO, and very nicely executed. Again with some wider vibrato it will sound terrific indeed.
Structure of the solo is very good, great intro, and some nice licks. The only thing that spoils the solo a bit so to speak is that small pause, but it goes away as soon as you start doing htose nice long bends. All in all a nice soulful solo, and melodic as well, with a great sence for melody.

Majickal
Great muting technique, and a bend, again some excellent mutted stuff, well controled and nicely executed with atttitude. Pinched are also nicely controled. Then climbing to the second part, doing a mini run, and some crazy sweeps, and a in the end another ultra fast run, followed by harmonics again.
Tone is good, there is some noise at the beginning, so don’t know what was with that, but as for tone for the solo itself it is great, little scoopy, space is good as well.
Playing is great. You have your muting properly practiced, and pinched are very nicely controled. Bends are also very stable, and you mix them flawlessly with muting techniques,and pinched, so the sound is very good. You have the tone in fingers. Vibrato is little on the weak side, but that is not a serious problem. As for runs, you can certainly run for it, they sound ultra fast, not so precise as the rest of the stuff, but certainly effective and preperly placed in the solo.
You structured your solo pretty well, other than that noise in the start, that was a little downer, but late when you started those mutings everything was very cool. Runs were insterted in good places, and timing is very good. All that is combined well with techniques so this is a nice solo indeed.

Matt23
Nice legato lick, and bends in the start, then some long notes, that sound very nice, followed by bend-release repetitive bulid up that sounds very effective. Then a great melody, and some bends, and in the end a mini sweep run to finish it off effectively.
Tone is very nice and smooth, little to much space for my taste, but all in all very usable preset for this kind of track
Regarding playng there are acouple of things that could make this solo even better. First off bends – you could try to fine tune them a bit to be eaxclty on pitch. They are in some cases but not in all, specially on the start, but this is a minor issue. Vibrato also needs some refinement but nothing serious. Ghost notes are nicely executed and used and I liked that a lot, and also that bend-release part was quite nice. It is executed nice and sharply which shows that you did practice bends. Just before bends there was that little note that was little off-tune, but that is a minor mistake as well. Technique is good for sweeps, and they are played fast and effective to finish the solo.
As for structure of the solo, it is very interesting, good choice of different melodic passages and bends, combined with a good sense for rhythm made this solo very good, and other than those few minor mistakes that can be easily fixed it is very good.

Melodius
Nice and clean, I like that intro, melodic and expressive, with some great bends and vibratos. Then doubling the guitar, for some nice licks and using bends again as a great advantage, to finish in the end with couple of notes.
Tone is very intreresting, not entirely clean, but drive is very rolled off, and I like the fact you used this kind of preset for soloing, cuts nicely, and sounds nicely as well. Space could be a somewhat better, but it is nice.
Your tone form the fingers is good, and dynamics of the playing can be heard as well. Great bending and vibrato, particularly vibrato-bend. Sounds great and very expressive. Also rhythm feel is great and you know when to insert proper notes, in the same time not afraid to repeat some notes in order to accent them. Doubilng the guitar is just a plus, and and ending is quite good except the last bit, which is off as you probably know youself. You must sliiped half step down during soloing or something, but you tried to recover from it, which is good.
Structure of the solo is very good, both rhythmically and dynamicaly, you know your stuff. Also those bends+vibratos give your solo a great expression dimension, and doubling guitars, show the sence for melody and harmony you have. Nice going except for that last few notes.

Muris
Starting with a nice bend+release on the snare instead of kick which I liked, then leading the melody further and developing it combining it with whammy use to connect different notes works perfectly - gives a great flow and expression to the solo. Then a small legato lick with a small vibrato on C#, sliding down, and them going up to master full step bend and a little beyond, and then going down again using pinched along the way, a couple of more bends, and a ultra low and smooth whammy bend prelude to the second part. Then a perfect screaming bend using the higher string as well , very expressive and emotional, another double stop bend with a bend vibrato, then a small legato passage, again aiming for the pinched in the lowest note, then some more bluesy licks, and a superb finish using a minor scale and aiming for that strong note through a bend, pinching it along the way – brilliant.
What to say, everything is perfect, certainly no mistakes with Muris, although at first I expected some nice shredding, it turns out that this take was much mor interesting. Expressive is a weak word, packed with all kinds of embelishments, you made this solo top notch sounding, extra smooth, and fluid all the way.

Smells
Great start with a D, and then developing further, followed by 2 very nice legato licks that land down on strong notes perfectly, then again legato, then some AP as a prelude to second part, in the second part, great 2 bends, another excellent legato mini run, and some bends that were embleished with a fast whammy use on the pinched which sounded great.
Tone is very good, warm and smooth, lots of drive and space, but good sounding, and cuts in nicely.
Playing is very good mate, you really practiced and lot and it shows, specailly on legato parts, bends are awesome as well, vibrato needs some fine tuning but nothing special. Your expresivness is also on a high level, specailly in the second part. I coul really feel the emotion. Also that pinched whammy lick near the end was excellent, a highlight of the solo by all means.

Superize
Good intro with a bend-release-bend, then moving aroudn a little around root, and developing melody nicely. In the second part, nice melodic passages following the backing very good.
Tone is good, it cuts through he mix, little raw, but good enough. I suggest putting a little bit more space in and it will be perfect.
Playing is good, bends in the start are little weak, and vibrato could be little better. When I say better, a nicer wider vibrato would sound more expressive, specially on those long notes in the solo.
Structure of the solo is good, and I suggest putting more embelishments in there, like mentioned above. So a little more vibrato and bendings would make this solo shine. Because you used minimalistic approach, a slighty better timing and note choice could work and mae this solo even better, but all in all nice and rounded soloing mate.

Tjchep
Great intro, and climbing down, using a whammy, a long note, and some bends with a good vibrato, again some whammy licks, and a bulidng up lick to the second part using a whammy as well. Then some nice expressive licks, nicely and aggressively picked, and using some great bends and vibratos, and finishing nicely on root.
Tone is quite good, smooth, and blends in nicely with a backing because of the sapce as well, so nothing to suggest there.
Playing is quite good, you show all kind of techniques, and seem to like to use unortodox melodic legato passages using arpeggios. Also whammy use is very good, and nicely blended with the solo. Bending and vibrato as always on a level, wide and expressive, just how it needs to be. In the second part there are some picking faults, but nothing to serious, just some working on timing is needed.
Structure of the solo is great, nice 2 passages on the start, then slowly progressing to prelude to second part, executing those very nice whammy build-ups. In the second part also very expressive and finishing it nicely on the root. Nice structure, and sense for melody.

USAMAN
Only wah solo, very interesting, starting off with some bluesy licks around pentatonics, and then sliding around a bit. Then a couple of nice bending licks, and a legato repetitive lick as a prelude to second part. In the second part some great legato runs upwards, and then long expressive bends, followed by mutted licks to finish off nicely on the root.
Tone is very good, you managed to get that wah sound nicely with no cutoffs. Little ruff but all in all good. Space is good as well.
Playing is very good, wah use is good to, using wah to accent occasional note instead of thumping in the beat. Bending is little on the weak side, not very strong and precise but nothing serious. Using racking is a nice touch, and legato runs are very nice and articulate, and in sync with the backing.
Structure of the solo is quite good, starting slowly and building up using blues licks, and bends. Before the second part doing those nice slides, and in the second part really letting it loose with those nice legato runs, that suit well there. All in all good job mate.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Sep 3 2008, 11:38 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  POWER_BALLAD_COLLAB_FINAL_MIX.mp3 ( 12.05MB ) Number of downloads: 327

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Aug 31 2008, 09:19 PM
GMC:er
Err, it seems you forgot to include my take...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 31 2008, 09:41 PM
Instructor
I did? huh.gif Sorry mate, will be fixed shortly

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bali
Aug 31 2008, 09:57 PM
Thanks Ivan, you really took a great time and care for the comments.

Great collab everyone!!!

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Aug 31 2008, 10:13 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Great takes everybody!

Thanks Ivan for mixing and for the awesome feedback you gave us all- another success biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Aug 31 2008, 10:37 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Great takes everyone and great job on mixing and those HUGE comments Ivan smile.gif
I'm going to buy me a delay pedal and work on the things you said smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
superize
Aug 31 2008, 10:42 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Great collab everyone

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Aug 31 2008, 10:44 PM
Instructor
congrats to all of you guys!!! wink.gif awesome takes!

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Sep 1 2008, 12:11 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
wow!! excellent feedback Ivan, brilliant!

thanks for the comments, great job as always, brilliant takes guys, good job! smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Sep 1 2008, 02:42 AM
Wow this collab turned out great. smile.gif

Must say, I especially enjoyed your take Smells. Second part was A+.

Not sure what your talking about here though. heh. "And seem to like to use unortodox melodic legato passages using arpeggios"

This post has been edited by Tjchep: Sep 1 2008, 02:50 AM

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
melodious
Sep 1 2008, 03:41 AM
wow biggrin.gif thanks Ivan. All the takes come out very well, and thanks for the amazing feedback. Gives me motivation to keep improving smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gilmore
Sep 1 2008, 09:22 AM
Hi

My take was in the mix, but I don´t see any comments on it. ohmy.gif

My solo is 4th in the mix and botofox´s comments are the 4th. You´ve probably taken my solo and put it in as botofox´s.

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Gibson SG 61´ Reissue, Gibson Les Paul Classic, Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2008 OW RW) , Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2003 2TSB MPL), Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Warmoth Telecaster (BlueBurst), Warmoth Custom (CherryBurst).
Accoustic Guitars: Ovation Custom Legend, Ovation Legend (12 string), Martin 000-15M.
Classical Guitars: Jose Ramirez 125 Ano (Cedar), Manuel Rodriguez Model D (Spruce).
Bass: Ibanez SRX500.
Keyboard: M-Audio Keystation 88es.
Recording interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DPS.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 1 2008, 11:51 AM
Instructor
Sorry about that Gilmore, I will fix the errors today. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Sep 1 2008, 12:59 PM
This collab is awesome, Great takes, and great job on mixing Ivan smile.gif

And thanks for the nice comments, I didn't expect that good comment biggrin.gif.... I'll work on the vibrato wink.gif

Cheers

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Matt23
Sep 1 2008, 04:24 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
This collab was really good and the comments are really long which is great. smile.gif Thanks Ivan.

+Quote Post
kjutte
Sep 1 2008, 05:36 PM
Thank you for the kind words. I will try to go through as you said smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bluesrock
Sep 1 2008, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the thorough comment Ivan it helps alot. Hehe you were dead right about the mic, it was my laptops mic, lost alot of frequencies with it.

+Quote Post
Col Roberts
Sep 2 2008, 06:57 AM
Learning Roadie
Thank you Ivan for all the work you put into this collab. Appreciate your comments. Will keep them in mind as I practice.

+Quote Post
USAMAN
Sep 3 2008, 01:30 AM
Thanks for another great colab and mix job.

--------------------
If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat ?

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 3 2008, 08:23 PM
Instructor
Thank you guys as well. See you on the next collab, something different this time smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:31 PM