I Am In A New Band!, Kranken Welpen
Nihilist1
Feb 3 2012, 09:28 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
The band name is Kranken Welpen(German: Sick Puppies?). The members are quite odd, as is the style of metal. Think of what would happen if you combined eighties metal with Polka music. That is exactly what they did. As of yesterday, they signed a promotional deal with Krank Amps, and I shall be getting 35% off everything in the Krank Amplification Catalogue! They are currently working on getting a deal with Jackson unless I can get one with a different company in the coming months. They were impressed with how quickly I was able to learn the riffs they were teaching me.

I have to give a special thanks to Todd. All the lessons on Saturdays primed me for learning these riffs quickly. The best part is, one riff was a run that reminds me of 94 B.

Here is the first music video they have. I warned you, the music is different! Wish me luck! The first full rehearsal is Monday!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Feb 3 2012, 01:51 PM
GMC:er
Congrats and good luck mate!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Feb 3 2012, 03:12 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Good to hear buddy! Yep, it means Sick Puppies in german...although, the correct name would be "Kranke Welpen".

All the best

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 3 2012, 03:27 PM
Instructor
Congrats mate! Interesting combo biggrin.gif well, I'm sure you'll have a jolly good time there!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 3 2012, 03:30 PM
Instructor
Hey mate! Congrats!! This sounds very original! I wish you all the best! smile.gif
Keep us updated of the experience!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Feb 4 2012, 12:33 PM
Learning Tone Master
Nice - best of luck to you! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Feb 4 2012, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the support everyone! I think this band will eventually turn into a female fronted version of Korpiklaani.

--------------------

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fires!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Feb 4 2012, 05:43 PM
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Feb 4 2012, 12:14 PM) *
Thanks for the support everyone! I think this band will eventually turn into a female fronted version of Korpiklaani.

Well, when you shoot to Stardom and start your World Tour you know who to ask if you want a Guitar Tech right????
wink.gif wink.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Feb 4 2012, 07:05 PM
dude that song is awesome biggrin.gif; Grazt man!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 4 2012, 07:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Feb 4 2012, 09:14 AM) *

Cool! I saw them live here and they did an amazing show! I worked as the sound operator of Lian's band Tersivel that day... smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 4 2012, 09:35 PM
Instructor
Really unusual! All the best, they got superb guitarist wink.gif !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 5 2012, 02:18 PM
Instructor
Sounds cool to me man, congratulations and keep rocking with them! smile.gif I wish you lots of success smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 9 2012, 07:36 AM
Congrats on your new band! I realy dig the video and the sound is very cool! It's different and it's heavy! Very spif on the krank stuff too. They make amazing gear.

Share some links from your band! website/myspace/facebook etc!

Glad to hear the lessons are helping smile.gif Well done on jumping right in and learning their riffs!

Todd

QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Feb 3 2012, 03:28 AM) *
The band name is Kranken Welpen(German: Sick Puppies?). The members are quite odd, as is the style of metal. Think of what would happen if you combined eighties metal with Polka music. That is exactly what they did. As of yesterday, they signed a promotional deal with Krank Amps, and I shall be getting 35% off everything in the Krank Amplification Catalogue! They are currently working on getting a deal with Jackson unless I can get one with a different company in the coming months. They were impressed with how quickly I was able to learn the riffs they were teaching me.

I have to give a special thanks to Todd. All the lessons on Saturdays primed me for learning these riffs quickly. The best part is, one riff was a run that reminds me of 94 B.

Here is the first music video they have. I warned you, the music is different! Wish me luck! The first full rehearsal is Monday!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Feb 9 2012, 07:37 AM

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Feb 9 2012, 09:12 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 9 2012, 06:36 AM) *
Congrats on your new band! I realy dig the video and the sound is very cool! It's different and it's heavy! Very spif on the krank stuff too. They make amazing gear.

Share some links from your band! website/myspace/facebook etc!

Glad to hear the lessons are helping smile.gif Well done on jumping right in and learning their riffs!

Todd

I definitely will when the album is released. It is coming out very soon. I find out the exact date later today.

--------------------

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fires!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:34 PM