Hagstrom H-iii Retroscape
yoncopin
Jan 22 2016, 02:07 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Has anyone seen one of these in person? They are coming to the US and I'm super interested! My first guitar was a 60s Hagstrom, which I stupidly sold, the nostalgia factor is high when I look at these new models. There's no chance I'll ever be able to test one in person though, does anyone have any info? Hagstrom's website is kinda light.

Hagstrom H-III Retroscape

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
yoncopin
Jan 22 2016, 03:15 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
None of our Swedish friends here know anything?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 2 2016, 09:04 AM
GMC:er
Never seen or hear, but hey, why not? Go for it when they come out smile.gif Make some recordings and let us know! smile.gif

QUOTE (yoncopin @ Jan 21 2016, 08:07 PM) *
Has anyone seen one of these in person? They are coming to the US and I'm super interested! My first guitar was a 60s Hagstrom, which I stupidly sold, the nostalgia factor is high when I look at these new models. There's no chance I'll ever be able to test one in person though, does anyone have any info? Hagstrom's website is kinda light.

Hagstrom H-III Retroscape

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:49 PM