Ufo Activity Over The Uk !
mattacuk
Jun 25 2008, 09:27 AM
Lets go fishing!
There have been many sightings of UFO's over miltary bases recently ohmy.gif I picked up the paper this morning and on the front page of some papers was a headline about a UFO zig zagging over a miltary base..... unsure.gif

The UFO filmed was a cube with lots of different colours! check out the video half way down this page.

There comeing I tell you !!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Martin la guitar...
Jun 25 2008, 09:30 AM
GMC:er
spooky wacko.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 25 2008, 09:32 AM
When the link is to the sun newspaper you really can't take it seriously. biggrin.gif Aren't the army too busy shooting innocents in other countries to be looking for UFOs?

I do think life exists elsewhere in the universe but UFOs are hard to believe as surely one would have crashed into earth over the years and millions seen it.

Mulder and Skully kick arse. Bring on X Files 2 Movie in August smile.gif

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Jun 25 2008, 09:33 AM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jun 25 2008, 09:34 AM
Lets go fishing!

Its only a bit of fun OC mate wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jun 25 2008, 09:35 AM
Get to da Chopper!
And that video was taken a few hours after a police helicopter reported sighting a UFO (they described a huge craft) over Cardiff..about 20 miles from me.

I'm actually hiding aliens in my house right now..... mellow.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jun 25 2008, 09:36 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Jun 25 2008, 09:35 AM) *
And that video was taken a few hours after a police helicopter reported sighting a UFO (they described a huge craft) over Cardiff..about 20 miles from me.

I'm actually hiding aliens in my house right now..... mellow.gif

I was going to say, one of these things was seen near Deeproots laugh.gif laugh.gif

Prepare for a probing blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 25 2008, 09:38 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jun 25 2008, 09:34 AM) *
Its only a bit of fun OC mate wink.gif

I know. I'm stressed today lol. Cats have been poking fun at me with there furryness. sad.gif

I did actually hear about the Wales one. It sounded a bit strange but why would the Police spot them? Surely Sting is too busy with the current tour biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jun 25 2008, 09:40 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 25 2008, 09:38 AM) *
I know. I'm stressed today lol. Cats have been poking fun at me with there furryness. sad.gif

I did actually hear about the Wales one. It sounded a bit strange but why would the Police spot them? Surely Sting is too busy with the current tour biggrin.gif

Interstingly enough its been mainly Police and Military spotting these things recently ! smile.gif

Sting... police.... rolleyes.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jun 25 2008, 09:42 AM
Get to da Chopper!
I was just flying around my RC action man helicopter with fully automated lighting system- then the police started chasing me sad.gif

Sorry guys...I'll try to stay out of the headlines in the future.

QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 25 2008, 09:38 AM) *
Surely Sting is too busy with the current tour biggrin.gif

Welll...............

...that took a while to click.

ouch.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 25 2008, 09:44 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
I think it's just Muris' licks that took off, they are flying!!! cool.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 25 2008, 09:44 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jun 25 2008, 09:40 AM) *
Interstingly enough its been mainly Police and Military spotting these things recently ! smile.gif

Sting... police.... rolleyes.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Did you read that story about all the archive of UFO sightings that nobody ever looked through? They were just thrown to the side and ignored. Although most of them were probably those bitter sweet flying saucers. I thought I saw a UFO one day on the way home from the pub once. I just got home and in bed and a huge shadow came over everything. I thought it was Independence day but I realised that was a film so unlikely. It could have been a UFO. It scared the hell out of me. Either that or a cloud going over the moon.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 25 2008, 11:03 AM
Instructor
They are here for some time now, nothing new, no reason to panic. I'm glad that they are smart enough to hold on to military. It's the only way of controlling mankind - by force (unfortunately).

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Jad Diab
Jun 25 2008, 11:11 AM
Instructor (former GMCer Zizi Top)
Why don't military base send a airplane to check out what it realy is ...
Anyway have anyone see the movie Mars Attack ^^

--------------------
I endorse Sp custom pickups

Check out some of my work :
Youtube
GMC lessons
Myspace

+Quote Post
Canis
Jun 25 2008, 11:17 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Zizi Top @ Jun 25 2008, 12:11 PM) *
Why don't military base send a airplane to check out what it realy is ...
Anyway have anyone see the movie Mars Attack ^^

Haha, play some bad country music and blow them all up tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Jun 25 2008, 01:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 25 2008, 10:44 AM) *
I think it's just Muris' licks that took off, they are flying!!! cool.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif You are right mate!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 25 2008, 03:08 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Wait a sec.......

Matt is the alien!! ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
USAMAN
Jun 25 2008, 03:11 PM
Its the borg

--------------------
If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat ?

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jun 25 2008, 03:13 PM
Lets go fishing!
Its true!! ohmy.gif

This is my true form....

My real name is Lord Z from the planet C# Minor 11th unsure.gif unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 25 2008, 03:27 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Puny minor systems......Try moving up to the major systems wink.gif

+Quote Post
steve25
Jun 25 2008, 03:32 PM
I doubt anything would be able to get this far. Sure i believe its true but it could be anything you don't know it could be anything i guess

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:43 PM