2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Takeaway !
Ben Higgins
Jun 13 2011, 01:54 PM
Instructor
Yeah, I know.. another food topic ! biggrin.gif

This has probably been asked before but what's everybody's favourite takeaway ?

I'm going with Indian.. I love curry ! tongue.gif

I've also had people tell me that Greek is apparantly really nice ?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 13 2011, 01:55 PM
GMC Founder
Mmm I love Thai food!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 13 2011, 01:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 13 2011, 01:55 PM) *
Mmm I love Thai food!

That was the quickest reply I've ever seen !

But then it was about food.......... laugh.gif I've never had Thai.. I'm quite uneducated when it comes to International takeaways.. I don't have many near me.. just Indian or Chinese.. or traditional English Fish & Chips of course ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 13 2011, 02:09 PM
GMC Founder
Well if you like Indian you should be able to appreciate Thai as well. As with all food, it has to be well cooked of course. In Stockholm there aren't that many good places for Thai food...

I love Indian as well though - but Thai is #1 for sure!

--------------------

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Jun 13 2011, 02:24 PM
Learning Tone Master
Kris, which is your favorite Thai place in Stockholm? Have you tried Phuket House (St Eriksg)?

H4H

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 13 2011, 02:58 PM
GMC Founder
Well Hungry, the best one in my opinion is small place close to Skanstull... Can't remember the name though.

Don't I have tried Phuket House!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 13 2011, 08:59 PM
Instructor
Hmm not sure, I usually like to takeaway Pizza or Chinese food smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Stephane Lucarel...
Jun 13 2011, 09:07 PM
Instructor
Takeaway?
Yes, Chinese, Greek, Thai & Pizza of course tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 14 2011, 11:31 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
For me it's.... junk food smile.gif
First it was McDonalds and now its KFC - I know, not classy at all smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 14 2011, 11:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jun 14 2011, 11:31 AM) *
For me it's.... junk food smile.gif
First it was McDonalds and now its KFC - I know, not classy at all smile.gif

It's ok Bogdan............ class doesn't even come into it ! cool.gif

We've all succumbed to the Big Mac, including the gherkin ! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
zen
Jun 14 2011, 11:48 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Nando's peri peri chicken .. I rip through it like I'm in some kindda trance smile.gif

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 14 2011, 12:03 PM
Instructor
I rarely eat takeaway just because I live in the same building with my mom and dad, grandma and grandpa - both mom and gran are tremendous cooks - I guess takeaway would mean offending such talented cooking pros biggrin.gif

BUT I love pizza and greek food tongue.gif sometimes I order the stuff just for the sake of the WONDERFUL taste tongue.gif biggrin.gif I LOVE EATING have I mentioned that - BTW - I'm HUNGRYY biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 14 2011, 12:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 14 2011, 12:03 PM) *
I rarely eat takeaway just because I live in the same building with my mom and dad, grandma and grandpa - both mom and gran are tremendous cooks - I guess takeaway would mean offending such talented cooking pros biggrin.gif

Yes, if you dared to eat takeaway they would be able to sense it.. they would know that you 'cheated' on their cooking !! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 14 2011, 12:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 14 2011, 11:07 AM) *
Yes, if you dared to eat takeaway they would be able to sense it.. they would know that you 'cheated' on their cooking !! ohmy.gif

You don't know my mom... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 14 2011, 12:17 PM
Instructor
Classical stuff, like a pizza, Greek gyros, hamburger,...and other vitamin foods smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 14 2011, 12:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 14 2011, 12:09 PM) *
You don't know my mom... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

You mean she wouldn't know ? Or that I've only just underestimated the sheer wrath that she would bring upon you for eating elsewhere ? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 14 2011, 12:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 14 2011, 11:17 AM) *
You mean she wouldn't know ? Or that I've only just underestimated the sheer wrath that she would bring upon you for eating elsewhere ? laugh.gif

Well, she usually figures out somehow (using her 6th sense) if I ate something else than she knew she had prepared tongue.gif smell, telepathy, i have no clue biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Jun 14 2011, 12:49 PM
GMC:er
If in a rush, McDonalds is my goto place. If I order and pickup, I'd have to choose chinese or mexican.

I wish we had an indian place local, just to try curry. I was wondering is it spicy or kinda like a spaghetti sauce where it comes in different choices for flavors?

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jun 14 2011, 05:48 PM
Learning Tone Master
Very rarely eat fastfood/takeaway, but when I do it's usually this: biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jun 14 2011, 05:53 PM
Learning Roadie
Let's see....

Pizza.

We usually only take out pizza. Any other place and we dine in. smile.gif
Other than that, fast food.

But I've been eating at the house more often now.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:01 PM