Just Wondering How Axel Aint Sad!, gnr
Kevin98497
May 26 2007, 11:38 PM
GMC:er
i kno this is old news, but it just got into my head!
right, how could he possibly not be sad bout the rest of the band leaving him, and now gnr is just basically him and a bunch of session musicians...
i would probably have a mental break down if me & my band made it so big and famous, then had a arguement then they al left me. Does anyone know what sorta arguement it was? iit just cant be that bad!! its not like axel killed all their family or sommit!!! huh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Meho98
May 27 2007, 01:57 AM
Old news??? True, but still depressing. They were set to do a concert last year in Canada"Montreal, I think dry.gif " but they cancled it due to lack of ticket sales. laugh.gif Oh...did ya notice that they don't have anything listed for the 2007 tour? Sad but True.

And it's been 10 years from when Duff leff. Wow, Axl needs to get back on track.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Meho98: May 27 2007, 02:07 AM

--------------------
My gear:
Guitar - JACKSON DR3 DINKY REVERSE
Amp - Peavey TransTube Studio Pro 112

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 27 2007, 09:29 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (kevin-riff-after-riff @ May 27 2007, 12:38 AM) *
i kno this is old news, but it just got into my head!
right, how could he possibly not be sad bout the rest of the band leaving him, and now gnr is just basically him and a bunch of session musicians...
i would probably have a mental break down if me & my band made it so big and famous, then had a arguement then they al left me. Does anyone know what sorta arguement it was? iit just cant be that bad!! its not like axel killed all their family or sommit!!! huh.gif

I think if you were famous like him you wouldn't care about the band break up 'cause you would be big enough in the world of music to gather a new band!! That's my opinion!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Ryan
May 27 2007, 12:11 PM
Pavel your right, and your wrong

your right about him being famous and being able to put a new band together because he is so big, BUT

your wrong on the part of the not caring on the band break up, when your with ppl for so long they kinda grow on you, and its hard to just stop playign with a band you have been with so long, and then have to find a new 1

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 27 2007, 12:35 PM
Instructor
I agree with that but i ment it a bit different! What i wanted to say is it shouldn't be the end of your life if the whole band leaves you! It sure sucks but it is much easier to cope with it if you are as big is him!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
May 27 2007, 04:13 PM
but u should really be sad ykno, like that ryan dude says

+Quote Post
Meho98
May 27 2007, 04:19 PM
If you don't take care of your investment, your bound to loose it. So why be sad, this just gives axl another chance to do it again. If a son of a preacher can become a rock hero once, I'm sure he can do it again.

--------------------
My gear:

+Quote Post
Ryan
May 27 2007, 04:36 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ May 27 2007, 06:35 AM) *
I agree with that but i ment it a bit different! What i wanted to say is it shouldn't be the end of your life if the whole band leaves you! It sure sucks but it is much easier to cope with it if you are as big is him!

ahhhhhhhhhh ok biggrin.gif understandable biggrin.gif

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Ben C
May 27 2007, 07:54 PM
Velvet Revolver: has three members from guns n roses (guitar, bass, and drums: basicly, all the important roles besides volcals)

"Guns N Roses" : They just got Axl.......

In my opion Velvet Revolver deserves to be called Guns N roses more than Axl's band does.

Plus Libertad (VR's new album) will rock much more than Chineese Democracy.

By the way, Here's the single for Velvet Revolver's new album if your interested in hearing it: (It's got an AWESOME solo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7QnPuXhfUU

This post has been edited by Ben C: May 27 2007, 07:58 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 28 2007, 03:12 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Axl is a douche anyways, he treats his fans liek shit, epsecially when he cancels concert after concert, and then the ones he doesnt, he shows up to like 2-4 hours late.

+Quote Post
Meho98
May 28 2007, 03:55 PM
Very true, he does throw hissy fits and walks off the stage alot.Axl needs to grow up or go back home.

--------------------
My gear:

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
May 28 2007, 08:39 PM
Instructor
I can't wait to hear his new stuff.. He let a few people hear it and all of them said that it was the best album they've heard in that style...

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 29 2007, 04:09 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Actually i really hope its good, it Need to be, i mean, damnit, he put it off for like 10 years or something.

+Quote Post
JJ73
May 31 2007, 09:28 PM
To be honest they all need there heads banging together but what has happened has happened dont think what we say to them will ever change but it would be nice to see then do a final tour as im i G'N'R fan too biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
LoveJimboLove
Jun 1 2007, 10:58 AM
He had it coming.

...and yes of course he will be gutted regardless of what he says. He didn't bring anything other than a voice and an image to the original line-up. All the creative talent went by 1998.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/idkillyouformyself

Guitars:
Jackson RR1 Snow w/ black pin stripes
-Duncan

Jackson KE2 Emerald Green
-Duncan

Jackson Soloist SL1 Lightning sky
-Duncan

ESP M-II Urban Camo
-EMG

Amps:

Practice
Marshall MS4 and Marshall AVTX 275

Gig
Marshall AVTX 112 412xA and 412xB

Pedals:
Marshall Guv'nor 2 and JH-1

+Quote Post
kyeric
Jun 8 2007, 02:48 PM
GNR minus Slash is NOT GNR.

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Jun 10 2007, 11:58 AM
it is, it says on the tv it is tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jun 10 2007, 01:41 PM
Not sad? I think he's sad and dipressed, but it was alll his fault, hes a freaking diva.
In my opinion Slash was the core of the band and when he left axl was doomed.
and the fact axel acts today as if he is still a productive musician is just a big joke in my eyes.

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:52 AM