I'm Back To The Site!
PeteLucifersAnge...
Jun 13 2013, 04:00 PM
Learning Roadie
I've realized the last couple of days that my lead and soloing guitar pretty much sucks, so i decided to subscribe to the site again now when i soon get vacation anyways! So, it would be pretty nice if one of the instructors would help me get on the right track with my soloing! It feels nice to be back by the way!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Todd Simpson
Jun 13 2013, 06:18 PM
GMC:er
Welcome Back! smile.gif I'm Todd and I teach our WEEKEND WARRIORish lessons on Sat Sun and we do WADS of lead/solo work so stop by! Join all the vid chats you can and dive in to the forums!!

Also, join any one of the instructors "Mentoring Threads" for personal mentoring. Just PM one or all smile.gif

Todd
Y
QUOTE (PeteLucifersAngels @ Jun 13 2013, 11:00 AM) *
I've realized the last couple of days that my lead and soloing guitar pretty much sucks, so i decided to subscribe to the site again now when i soon get vacation anyways! So, it would be pretty nice if one of the instructors would help me get on the right track with my soloing! It feels nice to be back by the way!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jun 13 2013, 06:19 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 14 2013, 02:48 AM
Instructor
Hi man! Welcome back to the site! You can join my army where we can do an intensive training and you can also assist to my new Vchat session that will be done tomorrow at 20 hs (London Time). We will do some technique training and then just jam together!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jun 14 2013, 08:57 AM
Instructor
Wellcome back smile.gif Great to know You found the site useful and You want to improve You playing smile.gif Check out some latest lesson. Try to analyze what exactly You need to improve to make it easier to help You smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 14 2013, 09:02 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (PeteLucifersAngels @ Jun 13 2013, 05:00 PM) *

Great to have you on the site! smile.gif
Click here to check out available instructor led mentoring programs that will help you get on track with soloing.

See you around!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 15 2013, 12:40 PM
Instructor
Howdy mate smile.gif As the guys said, we are all available to help you out, but to start off, think of the exact things that you might like to be able to deploy when soloing, who would your favorite guitar players be and what sort of style you might like to play - then write us and also post your thoughts in here so that we may all be able to read out and help you smile.gif

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Jun 15 2013, 12:41 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:14 PM