2 Pages V   1 2 >  
New Gmc Banner
mattacuk
May 2 2007, 12:44 PM
Lets go fishing!
Can I be the first one to say, the new GMC banner rocks biggrin.gif Gives a much more professional look to GMC cool.gif
I for one will be re-newing my subscription this month, Its been a great 6 months guys....THANKS to all! wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gaelan
May 2 2007, 03:08 PM
GMC:er
Yep new banner looks fantastic... but Kris, there is a wee problem....

I don't know about anyyone else but on my end the links that normally reside under the banner do not show up in Firefox properly anymore. They are still there but they are black... have to highlight them in Firefox to see them. Works ok in IE but I almost never use IE lol

Anyways great work on the banner! It really cleans up the site appearance.

G.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
wanna save more money for gear?
Check out the site your cell phone company doesn't want you to see!
http://www.gaelansplace.info

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 2 2007, 03:09 PM
Instructor
Yes Kris - nice job! Really cool looking combinatoin of colors!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
May 2 2007, 03:13 PM
QUOTE (Gaelan @ May 2 2007, 02:08 PM) *
Yep new banner looks fantastic... but Kris, there is a wee problem....

I don't know about anyyone else but on my end the links that normally reside under the banner do not show up in Firefox properly anymore. They are still there but they are black... have to highlight them in Firefox to see them. Works ok in IE but I almost never use IE lol

Anyways great work on the banner! It really cleans up the site appearance.

G.

I was just about to post that myself. It renders OK in IE, but they're coming up just a bit lighter than black in Firefox. I'll check it out in Safari when I get home.

Also, the messages in the forum are all centered now instead of left-justified like they used to be.

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
mattacuk
May 2 2007, 05:33 PM
Lets go fishing!
Ahhhh, I love the new carbon style backdrop too,awsome!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 2 2007, 05:36 PM
GMC Founder
Scott & Gaelan: Are these problems fixed? I can't recreate them with firefox on my end.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
May 2 2007, 05:44 PM
Lets go fishing!
Im on Firefox and its fixed from what I can see....earlier on i had the same issue.

--------------------

+Quote Post
blindwillie
May 2 2007, 05:48 PM
I'm on Firofox and I still had that problem, until I cleared my cache.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 2 2007, 07:11 PM
GMC Founder
Thanks for the feedback! biggrin.gif

We are almost finished with the new design - we won't be working more with it today though..

As always - reporting of bugs is greatly appreciated!

--------------------

+Quote Post
lefty01
May 2 2007, 08:20 PM
great job, Kris. Keeps us always wanting more. Keep up the great work.

+Quote Post
Jeff
May 2 2007, 09:19 PM
Kris,

Great new look. I like it. Shouldn't "guitarplaying" be two words in the banner?

+Quote Post
spdalton
May 2 2007, 09:25 PM
It looks great!
The flashing 'New!' text is cool too.
biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way

http://www.myspace.com/cashnz

+Quote Post
Ben C
May 2 2007, 09:29 PM
QUOTE (jeff @ May 2 2007, 04:19 PM) *
Kris,

Great new look. I like it. Shouldn't "guitarplaying" be two words in the banner?

Yeah, that should be two words, but im sure that can be fixed pretty quickly.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
brainlesswonder
May 3 2007, 01:48 AM
Most people using firefox will need to empty their cache if they have navigation issues. Unfortunately, firefox has a pretty pathetic cache purge. Luckily, they only have to do it once.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 3 2007, 09:28 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (jeff @ May 2 2007, 10:19 PM) *
Kris,

Yes that is wrong - actually that whole slogan will be removed.

Any suggestions? I was thinking of something like "From Beginner to Pro"...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Stijntjen
May 3 2007, 10:12 AM
"from zero to hero ?"

or something like that ?

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 3 2007, 10:33 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Stijntjen @ May 3 2007, 11:12 AM) *
"from zero to hero ?"

or something like that ?

biggrin.gif I liked that one! Perhaps some might take offence, though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
fkalich
May 3 2007, 12:01 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ May 3 2007, 03:28 AM) *
Yes that is wrong - actually that whole slogan will be removed.

Any suggestions? I was thinking of something like "From Beginner to Pro"...

I thought we already decided on that, "For Tech Geeks and Food Service Industry Professionals".

+Quote Post
blindwillie
May 3 2007, 12:31 PM
QUOTE (fkalich @ May 3 2007, 01:01 PM) *
I thought we already decided on that, "For Tech Geeks and Food Service Industry Professionals".

Yes, that must be it. smile.gif

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
May 3 2007, 12:54 PM
QUOTE (fkalich @ May 3 2007, 11:01 AM) *

"For all your genital burrying needs"?

Personally, I don't take offence to 'From Zero to Hero'. I came here with literally zero knowledge and skills. So far I'm better on the knowledge but still have no skills, but I'm s upposed to still suck.

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:18 AM