Guitar Pro Issues
mattacuk
May 6 2007, 06:46 PM
Lets go fishing!
Does anyone find when they download Guitar Pro Tabs from various sites, when you press play the guitar sound never loads?

Ive had this issue with my Neoclassic picking etude, and now from a Buckethead tab i got from UG.com
Guitar Pro runs through the song, just with no sound!

Any ideas?? ohmy.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rvddps
May 6 2007, 07:02 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (mattacuk @ May 6 2007, 06:46 PM) *
Does anyone find when they download Guitar Pro Tabs from various sites, when you press play the guitar sound never loads?

Ive had this issue with my Neoclassic picking etude, and now from a Buckethead tab i got from UG.com
Guitar Pro runs through the song, just with no sound!

Any ideas?? ohmy.gif

Go to sound --> and make sure your SW Synth is full, if its not, you wont hear anything.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
May 6 2007, 07:16 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Rvddps @ May 6 2007, 07:02 PM) *
Go to sound --> and make sure your SW Synth is full, if its not, you wont hear anything.

Looks ok, alot of the Tabs play fine, the Alt Picking one has no sound, and the Whitewash one has the drums but no guitar! blink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 7 2007, 02:46 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Got to My Computer, look in programs or wherever GP Is installed, Click on it, make sure there is a Folder titled "RSE" , If there is click on it, it should have a few or more files in it, if its empty or not there at all, then you will have to probably reinstall GP.

+Quote Post
Ryan
May 7 2007, 05:14 AM
hmm i wish i had GP

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
mattacuk
May 8 2007, 08:05 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ May 7 2007, 02:46 AM) *
Got to My Computer, look in programs or wherever GP Is installed, Click on it, make sure there is a Folder titled "RSE" , If there is click on it, it should have a few or more files in it, if its empty or not there at all, then you will have to probably reinstall GP.

All the files are there!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
May 8 2007, 01:42 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (mattacuk @ May 8 2007, 03:05 AM) *
All the files are there!

Yea, try a reinstall ...

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
erik
May 8 2007, 08:52 PM
or try to disable RSE.
RSE is useless anyway. Shure it might sound a tiny bit more real, but it sounds horrible and its 10 times harder to tell what tone it is

+Quote Post
moles
May 8 2007, 09:13 PM
i have that problem sometimes with gp. it normally resolves itself when i restart it

but sometimes tabs just dont work =|

a bit wierd..

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:48 AM