Slash - Made In Stoke, great live DVD
Gitarrero
Feb 18 2012, 06:27 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hey guys,

today I felt like buying a new music DVD and my first choice was "Slash - made in Stoke".

What an awesome concert, full of straight hard rock. Some great songs from G'n'R and a couple of others from Slash's other projects. I was really amazed that the singer, Myles Kennedy of Alter Bridge, could sound like Axl in his best years at some points.

I highly recommend this DVD to anyone into hard rock biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 18 2012, 07:17 PM
Instructor
I couldn't go to the gig in Argentina of this tour so I have to get this DVD! Myles is a killer singer and Slash is ther reason why I started to play the guitar. Thanks for reminding me about this one! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 18 2012, 10:59 PM
Instructor
This one ? Great concert ,thanks for share !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Feb 19 2012, 11:51 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Yes Sinisa, that's the one smile.gif

The great thing is, I didn't even know Slash's own material since I never bought the CDs, but these songs are so great. Pretty much old school rock'n'roll. This is a DVD that makes me wanna pick up my guitar and write some catchy rock riffs and just get lost in the music. I think this is the best thing a DVD or concert can make you do smile.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 19 2012, 12:55 PM
Instructor
Yeah biggrin.gif , I know that feeling! My favorite DVD is this one - CRANCK Up SPEAKERS wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Feb 19 2012, 01:05 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Wow Sinisa, this rocks!
I've never really given Whitesnake a proper listen...that's the problem when your biggest hit is played so often that it gets annoying laugh.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:54 AM