Anybody Else With Weird Dreams?, Here's one for you!
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 7 2018, 05:02 PM
Learning Rock Star
I often have very vivid dreams, though most often with a nightmarish undertone. It's starting to bother me a bit, but the other night I had a really interesting dream. Not about guitars or anything related to music, but as I wrote to a friend of mine:

"I dreamt my old math teacher arranged survival trips to a forest near Chernobyl which had many hills, valleys, even mountainsides in the forest. And we had to survive for 14 days there, but the tough part was that there were lots of mutated animals. Like stampedes of stags that were 3 times as tall as a normal stag and they would hunt you down, so you'd have to climb up trees, but they could climb too, but only to a certain point. But when you got above that point there were evil monkeys that would break the branches you were sitting on, so you'd have to hurry.
Then there were lakes filled with 3 headed snakes, but they could only get you if you were in a patch of sunlight in the lake, otherwise they couldn't see you. So we hid underneath giant mushrooms to not be seen. Then there were some trains going through the forest as well, but some were ghost trains with ghosts on them, while others were real trains with food. But you'd have to be careful as they trains were very fast, and there'd be like 5 tracks and the trains would come almost at the same time, so you could easily be hit by them, but still you had to be fast, as other survival teams might come and take the food before you."

Then at some point I woke up, half relieved and half intrigued as to what else my mind could have come up with smile.gif

I swear I'm not on any drugs laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 7 2018, 06:11 PM
GMC:er
I was thinking that this would make a great short film that we could compose theme music for. It could even be animated, it wouldn't need real actors, just voice talent. 14 DAYS IN CHERNOBYL!

What do you guys think?

I'm sure you guys know about my recurring nightmare about a wreck I nearly died in where I broke my back and 2 ribs and my nose. I made a video about it which I've shared but here it is just in case smile.gif Starts with a car crash so turn down your speakers.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 7 2018, 06:29 PM
Learning Rock Star
It would certainly be a start smile.gif Ghost trains, 3-headed snakes, giant aggressive stags, evil monkeys, that dream had it all.

You've at least told me about your crash, and I've seen the video before. Not at all fun stuff!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 8 2018, 06:27 PM
Maybe you could make and outline and just use very simple drawings as a story board and put them in a timeline for a rough video. That's how we did it at Turner Broadcasting. The script becomes and outline then story boards and each story board is then taken by an artist and animated. We have plenty of artists here smile.gif Also you could make the musical score and we could pitch in if needed smile.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jan 7 2018, 01:29 PM) *
It would certainly be a start smile.gif Ghost trains, 3-headed snakes, giant aggressive stags, evil monkeys, that dream had it all.

You've at least told me about your crash, and I've seen the video before. Not at all fun stuff!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 8 2018, 06:32 PM
Learning Rock Star
Unfortunately I cannot draw if my life depended on it sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 14 2018, 07:22 AM
Same here smile.gif I mean just stick figures so that you can have something as a place holder. It doesn't have to be good. Just frame of reference. Gotta start somewhere smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jan 8 2018, 01:32 PM) *
Unfortunately I cannot draw if my life depended on it sad.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:43 AM