Would Anyone Be Interested In Reviewing My Bands First Album?, Morkret's first review on GMC?
David.C.Bond
Dec 5 2007, 02:01 AM
GMC:er
Hi guys
I'm basically looking for some people to write reviews of Morkret's first album and submit them in the album reviews section of this forum. This would be very useful to me and I hope to use quotes from them for promotional material etc. If you would be interested in this please leave your email address here and I'll upload the album to Yousendit.com and send it to you. This essentially means that you get a free copy of the album!
The album is entitled 'Chaos To The Order' and is in the melodic death metal style. I would appreciate the reviewers to have some experience with this genre or be very open minded.
Also, I ask that any reviews you submit follow the GMC guidelines for reviewing please!
Thanks guys
David

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by David.C.Bond: Dec 5 2007, 02:05 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 5 2007, 02:10 AM
I will do a proper review tomorrow if you give a couple of comments on our songs in Uploads (Members). And especially comments on guitaring. I love your guitaring and the songs have been me on guitar. Would love to know how to improve. But I'd probably do a proper review anyway tomorrow whatever. Just would be nice biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Dec 5 2007, 02:13 AM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 5 2007, 02:16 AM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 5 2007, 01:10 AM) *
I will do a proper review tomorrow if you give a couple of comments on our songs in Uploads (Members). And especially comments on guitaring. I love your guitaring and the songs have been me on guitar. Would love to know how to improve. But I'd probably do a proper review anyway tomorrow whatever. Just would be nice biggrin.gif

Sure man, I'll get right on it now.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 5 2007, 08:50 AM
GMC Founder
Topic moved to off-topic board. Any review should of course be posted on the reviews board!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Owen
Dec 5 2007, 05:24 PM
Sounds cool man, I can do a full comprehensive review straight away if you want, I like your bands style.

Give me a pm if you want me to, with the details etc!

cool.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
VinceG
Dec 5 2007, 05:27 PM
what kind of music do you play? Bodom, Norther style? or completely different?

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 5 2007, 06:52 PM
QUOTE (VinceG @ Dec 5 2007, 04:27 PM) *
what kind of music do you play? Bodom, Norther style? or completely different?

It's kind of a hybrid of Bodom, Norther, Dimmu, Necrophagist, At The Gates, that kinda stuff!

QUOTE (Owen @ Dec 5 2007, 04:24 PM) *
Sounds cool man, I can do a full comprehensive review straight away if you want, I like your bands style.

Give me a pm if you want me to, with the details etc!

cool.gif

Thanks dude, I'm sending it to your email via yousendit now, should be with you soon!

+Quote Post
Owen
Dec 5 2007, 07:38 PM
Cheers mate, downloading now after a few technical hitches involving a rubbish internet connection and having to find it amongst around the 40 spam emails I recieved since you sent it (that email has about 3000 of them so its pretty mad, I just keep that one for msn these days, got another one for personal) tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Owen: Dec 5 2007, 07:39 PM

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:50 PM