2 Pages V   1 2 >  
I'll Play At This Wonderful Place!
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 28 2014, 08:32 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I wanted to share some pics of the stage where I will be playing with Cirse this weekend. It's the first time we take part of Cosquin Rock, one of the biggest local festival. The difference is that it's focused on legendary and most popular artists from my country.
It's done in a Córdoba Providence which is at the center of the country, limiting with Buenos Aires (we are around 800 KM).

It's like some kind of Woodstock which reunites people from the whole country, so it's a good opportunity to be known in new providences.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I can say that I'm anxious... biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Feb 28 2014, 09:41 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Wow! What an incredible venue! Congrats Gabriel! Will this be the largest audience Cirse has ever performed to?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Mar 1 2014, 10:14 AM
GMC:er
That looks amazing Gabriel.I hope all goes well for you am sure it will smile.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Mar 1 2014, 11:38 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
wow! you guys really play some amazing looking venues!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 1 2014, 12:22 PM
Instructor
Well...that's something cool as hell! Jelous wink.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
Mar 1 2014, 12:30 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Wow, cool place! Be sure to post some vids!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 1 2014, 02:46 PM
Instructor
Rock their a...s!! Can't wait to get up on a big stage again when the summer festivals begin!! Fingers crossed, mate!

+Quote Post
Palacios
Mar 1 2014, 02:50 PM
Learning Roadie
Wow; you Argentines know how to party.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 1 2014, 03:49 PM
WOW! That is just flat out impressive. HUGE VENUE!! Super congrats there!
take at least one pic from the stage!!!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 2 2014, 12:58 PM
Instructor
Now I noticed that you said there will only be Argentinian bands - as I was getting ready to ask who are the international headliners smile.gif Well, it really doesn't matter - if you will have a crowd like that... biggrin.gif Kudos to you mate!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 2 2014, 06:30 PM
Instructor
Thank you guys! The show has been amazing! We had a great time.
The biggest audience? This will happen on March 29th. I have news that are like a bomb for me...
I will make a special post about it.

I will share pics and vids later. I took this one before the Sound check.

Attached Image

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Mar 3 2014, 06:46 AM

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 3 2014, 06:45 AM
Instructor
Some pics from the show: smile.gif

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 3 2014, 07:43 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Fantastic shots! And I love the stage setup. You guys look like you were having a great time there! Cirse Rocks!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 3 2014, 03:30 PM
Instructor
I saw the pics on Facebook - amazing stuff biggrin.gif It's clear that you had a great time and I really hope that the audience was there to celebrate with you. The one with you and Ziva is EPIC biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 3 2014, 03:43 PM
Instructor
Thanks a lot guys! This was the first time at this festival so we played really early, but the good side is that we played on main stage (there are around 4 or 5 alternative stages) that is where all the press puts their attention. The show has been streamed for the whole country via TV and Radio so it doesn't matter that there wasn't a lot of people when we played, there is a lot of people in the whole country that saw the show from their homes.

Thanks for your nice words guys. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 3 2014, 04:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 3 2014, 02:43 PM) *
Thanks a lot guys! This was the first time at this festival so we played really early, but the good side is that we played on main stage (there are around 4 or 5 alternative stages) that is where all the press puts their attention. The show has been streamed for the whole country via TV and Radio so it doesn't matter that there wasn't a lot of people when we played, there is a lot of people in the whole country that saw the show from their homes.

Thanks for your nice words guys. smile.gif

Ahaa biggrin.gif I know what you mean wink.gif Good move!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 3 2014, 04:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 3 2014, 12:11 PM) *
Ahaa biggrin.gif I know what you mean wink.gif Good move!

Let's see if we can manage to play later the next year. The fact is that this festivals are filled by big labels and their bands so there is very small place for indie bands.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
klasaine
Mar 3 2014, 06:14 PM
Great pics!
Cool gig!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 4 2014, 09:32 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 3 2014, 03:44 PM) *
Let's see if we can manage to play later the next year. The fact is that this festivals are filled by big labels and their bands so there is very small place for indie bands.

We have had the same kind of experience last year at one of our country's big fests - w had the small stage and this year, we'll probably hit the big one, as this is how the circuit goes.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 4 2014, 11:39 AM
Instructor
Nice pics (seen them on Your FB as well) smile.gif One gig like this is worth many times more than a few club gigs in case of bands promotion. I hope it will have an impact on Your popularity smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:44 AM