Maton Ms2000 Dlx :), Lurgen has a new toy.
Lurgen
Jun 11 2007, 03:17 AM
GMC:er
That's right, I picked up my new axe this week - a brand-new Maton MS2000 Deluxe.

Actually, I didn't think I would be able to justify buying something quite this awesome so early in my studies but GMC has helped boost my skills far enough to justify buying what I think is one of the best guitars available.

I'd post the specs, but you're better off checking out their website for the details. I must say, next to my Fender Highway One this thing is brilliant. Big, meaty sound with both humbuckers switched on. Nice twangy sound with the bridge pickup (coil-tap is nice to have), and a million in-between sounds thanks to individual volume controls for each pickup.

Factory setup was brilliant too, something I just haven't seen on any other guitar. Plus their factory is literally just up the road from my house, meaning I don't get stung by ridiculous import costs.

Oh, and I paired it up with a Roland Cube 60 to replace my hated Fender Frontman 25R. I've always liked the cubes for practice, they're just so versatile smile.gif

All things considered, I'm a very happy newbie today!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Fender American Vintage 1957 Stratocaster, Fender American Highway One, Maton MS2000 Deluxe
Amps: Fender Hotrod Deluxe, Roland Cube 60, Fender Frontman 25R
Effects: Boss BD-2, OS-2, DD-20, TU-2
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:09 PM