> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
My Rec Takes
carminemarotta
Oct 20 2013, 10:11 PM
GMC:er
Thanks Cosmin,
Again very good and valuable suggestions.

Carmine

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 21 2013, 11:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (carminemarotta @ Oct 20 2013, 09:11 PM) *
Thanks Cosmin,
Again very good and valuable suggestions.

Carmine

Always glad to help out Carmine! smile.gif Please let me know how it feels after experimenting with this method smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
Oct 21 2013, 09:19 PM
Cosmin
I will definitly try your method. I realised I am concerned that one note played wrongly will waist my take. However I should think that recording "bad" will help me to correct the mistakes and for the the instructors to point me in the right directions (because of the pass mark I think that the REC take has to be perfect).
Questions on my studies:
Beatles from Sinisa: also the chords tab are wrong. I slowed down the main lessons and I came up with my own rhythm, maybe is not what Sinisa is playing but I like it and I sounds goog, hope to be able to record it in few days
Weezer from Gab: the intro seems to be quite challanging for me, but the rest of the lesson should be not so difficult: should I go ahed with it or better chosing an easier one?

Thanks in advance
Carmine

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 22 2013, 09:42 AM
Instructor
That's a very correct statement Carmine - the more mistakes you will do, the easier will be for us to tell you what you need to work on until there will be no more mistakes. I say - let's see recordings of both at your current progress level and I think that that intro can be in your grasp, if you work on it as you did with that chord progression you posted last time wink.gif What do you think?

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
Oct 24 2013, 01:28 PM
Cosmin
i am quite busy these days, i am having a quick break from my lovely hobby.
regards
Carmine

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 25 2013, 09:43 AM
Instructor
No problemmo man smile.gif I will be here when you post wink.gif

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
Oct 27 2013, 10:16 PM
Cosmin
just to let you know. I will be away for some time, I think I will re-start when I will be back.

I hope I will have time to chime in the forum every now and them to catch up.

Regards
Carmine

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 28 2013, 07:58 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (carminemarotta @ Oct 27 2013, 09:16 PM) *
Cosmin
just to let you know. I will be away for some time, I think I will re-start when I will be back.

I hope I will have time to chime in the forum every now and them to catch up.

Regards
Carmine

Hey Carmine smile.gif Life is taking you away from the guitar again, eh? Well, we're here so buzz in when you miss us biggrin.gif

Stay safe!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
Nov 1 2013, 08:32 PM
Hi Cosmin
Greetings from Italy where I have very limited internet and no guitar at all.

Regards
Carmine

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 2 2013, 07:54 AM
Instructor
But I bet you have good food and good wine! biggrin.gif

No biggie man - we'll start working when you get back wink.gif

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
Nov 2 2013, 08:43 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 2 2013, 06:54 AM) *
But I bet you have good food and good wine! biggrin.gif

Let me add good weather too. But miss my guitar!!

Carmine

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 3 2013, 08:56 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (carminemarotta @ Nov 2 2013, 07:43 AM) *
Let me add good weather too. But miss my guitar!!

Carmine

Draw the inspiration from the scenes and landscapes you see there smile.gif Who knows what beautiful piece of music you will write down?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:14 PM