Thought I'd Give My Boys A Shout Again, Echo Code
skennington
Mar 1 2009, 04:28 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Some friends of mine who have been after it for a while. Echo Code..Just released their first album. Still not signed yet but working with some good people. smile.gif Metal influenced but really not a metal band, just some good jam!

http://cdbaby.com/cd/echocode

http://www.echocode.com/aboutus.cfm

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=30197432

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
kahall
Mar 1 2009, 07:53 AM
Learning Roadie
I really like the sound. It sounds like Chevelle, only better, more talent. I wish I knew of a band around here that played that kind of music. I bet the shows are fun.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Mar 2 2009, 02:24 PM
Instructor
I love that band man!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 3 2009, 03:58 AM
I was hoping some of you guys would like them, they are a very talented trio! smile.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 27 2009, 03:06 AM
I wanted to bring this one back again. Donnie and the boys have a new one up. Song is called "Granted" and all about the band's direction and making it.

This one is no drum's, no guitars, just piano, a little synth and Donnie's vocals. Check it out, last tune on the player..

http://www.myspace.com/echocode

And for those of you that have not checked'm out, listen to some of there other stuff. Hope you like it.. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Boson
Oct 27 2009, 07:15 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Good stuff.

They sound a little like 3 doors down

--------------------
"Better to live one day as a tiger than a thousand years as a sheep"

+Quote Post
Staffy
Oct 27 2009, 08:47 AM
Learning Tone Master
I like that they focused on the melodies, which some of they new metal bands not do, they rather mumbling something over a riff. Good singer and strong tunes, I liked it!

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Oct 29 2009, 07:45 AM
GMC:er
In some way, they remind me Chickenfoot, but with a darker sound. Nice band!

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Oct 29 2009, 08:13 AM
Instructor
Good stuff!
All the songs on their myspace page was excellent.

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 03:09 AM