5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Christmas Gifts, What is on your list?
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 10 2012, 08:45 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Grace @ Dec 10 2012, 07:21 AM) *
That's great but it's gonna have to be Santa Claus cause there's no boy around laugh.gif

Ooooh, so you are on good terms with the Old Man biggrin.gif Well now, I would like to send you my big list so you can personally give it to him tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 10 2012, 10:29 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 10 2012, 07:45 AM) *
Ooooh, so you are on good terms with the Old Man biggrin.gif Well now, I would like to send you my big list so you can personally give it to him tongue.gif

But have you been good enough this year ???

You've been making lots of that naughty, loud music !!! wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
eLeCtRoFrEaK0036
Dec 10 2012, 11:06 AM
GMC:er
‎2012 XMAS Giveaway: GRUV GEAR FretWraps
Enter now before it's to late!!! I know it seems small but, free is better than nothing.
This is just the start of what I plan to do on my channel. The more subs, the bigger the prizes!!!

*Very first two guitar licks are by Ben Higgins! He's a great guitarist of course we all know that already. I have you name in the main video description Ben!

This post has been edited by eLeCtRoFrEaK0036: Dec 10 2012, 11:10 AM

--------------------
Follow me on Twitter
Visit My Website
Please like my Facebook page
Please Subscribe to my Youtube Channel

There's only room for improvement. Never give up on what you love!
#TheWorldisYours

-IsiahDrew

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 10 2012, 11:32 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (eLeCtRoFrEaK0036 @ Dec 10 2012, 10:06 AM) *
‎2012 XMAS Giveaway: GRUV GEAR FretWraps
Enter now before it's to late!!! I know it seems small but, free is better than nothing.
This is just the start of what I plan to do on my channel. The more subs, the bigger the prizes!!!

*Very first two guitar licks are by Ben Higgins! He's a great guitarist of course we all know that already. I have you name in the main video description Ben!

Very cool, my friend.. have also shared it on my FB page.. nice work ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 10 2012, 12:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 10 2012, 09:29 AM) *
But have you been good enough this year ???

You've been making lots of that naughty, loud music !!! wink.gif

laugh.gif Well, yes, but am I not supposed to? laugh.gif Santa knows that loud music is the best!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 10 2012, 12:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 10 2012, 11:09 AM) *
laugh.gif Well, yes, but am I not supposed to? laugh.gif Santa knows that loud music is the best!

Santa's probably got an awesome stereo in his sled !! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 10 2012, 05:42 PM
For this Christmas I wish i could get Someone elses Fingers, to play guitar better then me...

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 10 2012, 06:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Dec 10 2012, 04:42 PM) *
For this Christmas I wish i could get Someone elses Fingers, to play guitar better then me...

Who's fingers do you want ? I'll see if I can get hold of them and send them through before Xmas...... ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 10 2012, 06:59 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 10 2012, 06:09 PM) *
Who's fingers do you want ? I'll see if I can get hold of them and send them through before Xmas...... ph34r.gif

Some virtuoso fingers bitte, so i would handle down with Theory ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Grace
Dec 11 2012, 03:00 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 10 2012, 07:45 AM) *

Oh I am on great terms with him! I'll make sure you get all your gifts laugh.gif north pole mafia cool.gif

--------------------
BRUUUUUTAL GRIM DEATH NINJA OF THE FROZEN NORTH!!!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 11 2012, 08:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Grace @ Dec 11 2012, 02:00 AM) *
Oh I am on great terms with him! I'll make sure you get all your gifts laugh.gif north pole mafia cool.gif

laugh.gif This makes two middle men for weapon dealers here at GMC - my gifts would be a 2 swords laugh.gif the other one would be Alex for being friends with the guys at Zombie Tools.

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Dec 11 2012, 08:38 AM

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 11 2012, 11:05 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 10 2012, 11:09 AM) *

Hahaha Santa knows how to rock!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 11 2012, 12:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Dec 10 2012, 05:59 PM) *
Some virtuoso fingers bitte, so i would handle down with Theory ph34r.gif

I'll do my best ! wink.gif

QUOTE (Grace @ Dec 11 2012, 02:00 AM) *

North Pole Mafia !! laugh.gif That's classic !!

+Quote Post
Grace
Dec 11 2012, 11:38 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 11 2012, 07:37 AM) *
laugh.gif This makes two middle men for weapon dealers here at GMC - my gifts would be a 2 swords laugh.gif the other one would be Alex for being friends with the guys at Zombie Tools.

Haha I hope Santa won't hurt himself spreading this sort of gifts tongue.gif

North Pole Mafia !! laugh.gif That's classic !!

laugh.gif I work for them! If you want I'll get you a sniper or some explosives maybe? But for this Christmas I'm getting a crossbow and fire arrows wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 12 2012, 10:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Grace @ Dec 11 2012, 10:38 PM) *
laugh.gif I work for them! If you want I'll get you a sniper or some explosives maybe? But for this Christmas I'm getting a crossbow and fire arrows wink.gif

I would like a massive cannon, please !! biggrin.gif

Failing that, a WWII tank should suffice.. thank you !!!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 12 2012, 10:43 AM
Instructor
Another hijacked thread! GMC style baby!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 12 2012, 10:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 12 2012, 09:43 AM) *

It's the only way !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Grace
Dec 12 2012, 10:04 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 12 2012, 09:26 AM) *
I would like a massive cannon, please !! biggrin.gif

Failing that, a WWII tank should suffice.. thank you !!!! biggrin.gif

Check! It's on it's way! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 12 2012, 09:43 AM) *

Hahaha laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 13 2012, 08:51 AM
Instructor
If things end up ok with the cash, I'll pick this baby up around Christmas - and disguise myself as Santa of course when I bring it home laugh.gif

It'll become my main standard or drop D tuned axe smile.gif It has a very dark tone to it, pretty darn different from all the PRS's I had my hands on till now..

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 13 2012, 10:31 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 13 2012, 07:51 AM) *
If things end up ok with the cash, I'll pick this baby up around Christmas - and disguise myself as Santa of course when I bring it home laugh.gif

I'm getting a cannon or a tank and you choose a guitar !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:46 PM