2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Pain In Shoulder
jacmoe
Jul 16 2008, 03:34 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Xecuter88 @ Jul 16 2008, 01:45 AM) *
You mean holding the guitar between my legs? That's fine, that works... That's how I do most my practicing. The problem with that position is that it gets harder to hold the pick correctly.

I think your picking hand needs to adjust!

I had to adjust when I finally caved in and changed my playing position. Suddenly my picking angle was all wrong and I couldn't pick the way I used to.
After a while it got even better than it was before.

You just need to be very aware of any tension, anywhere. Get rid of it. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by jacmoe: Jul 16 2008, 03:35 PM

--------------------
QUOTE ("Steve Vai")
Start by playing something - a bend, a riff, a scale, a song - very slowly; if you make a mistake, start over; do this over and over, until you can play it flawlessly - and I do mean flawlessly - many times in a row. Next, gradually increase the tempo. Eventually you'll be flailing like a madman.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shellshock1911
Jul 16 2008, 03:37 PM
GMC:er
Hit the gym, lateral raises, forward raises, upright rows, military presses, behind head presses. The pain will be gone in no time.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:07 PM