24 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
What Do You Gmcers Look Like ?, THE PICTURE THREAD!
shredmandan
Aug 26 2007, 01:30 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (XxLeviathanxX @ Aug 25 2007, 07:54 PM) *
thx bro. By the way, that video type pic i posted was "inapropriate" and had to be changed. But i just googled "pwned" and saw it, and posted it as my signature. Nothing special lol

Thought it was funny laugh.gif But i know how to post as your signiture but i was asking how you get those vid's in motion that continue to play on your post?Like i tryed to download a picure of a flame that was moving and onc i posted it on here it didnt move just looked like a pic rather than a 3 sec motion video.does this make since to anyone? tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 26 2007, 01:32 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 25 2007, 08:30 PM) *
Thought it was funny laugh.gif But i know how to post as your signiture but i was asking how you get those vid's in motion that continue to play on your post?Like i tryed to download a picure of a flame that was moving and onc i posted it on here it didnt move just looked like a pic rather than a 3 sec motion video.does this make since to anyone? tongue.gif

Dan, they are animated gifs - you need to find a good one than you treat it just the same as any regular picture - the animation is built in, the trick is finding a cool one smile.gif

@XxLeviathanxX - thanks for changing your sig smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Aug 26 2007, 01:32 AM

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
XxLeviathanxX
Aug 26 2007, 01:35 AM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 26 2007, 01:30 AM) *

yeah, that happened 2 me when i tried to post a vid of some fat chick falling off of a bike. I guess it just worked b/c it was a picture file and not a video file?

ps-no problem Andrew smile.gif

This post has been edited by XxLeviathanxX: Aug 26 2007, 01:36 AM

--------------------
RIP Dimebag-Heroes never die.

Xbox Live- ThePsYkoNXTdoor

13 on the field... 4-20 off the field.

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 26 2007, 01:54 AM
Thanks guys smile.gif
I am going to go find some more of those video looking pics and try to get themto work.Do you have to have something like micromedia flash tongue.gif or something like that for them to work? Im trying to teach my 6 year old girl how to play guitar right now and she'smad because she cant play like me .I asked her how long she had been playing guitar she said 30 mins laugh.gif I told her i have been playing for twice her life time and i stil cant play everything i want and showed her Marcus' advanced lesson. biggrin.gif

Attached Image

--------------------
My Gear

My Advice

+Quote Post
RobM
Aug 26 2007, 02:00 AM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 25 2007, 07:51 PM) *
There plenty of websites that you can resize your pictures for free and even some have been mentioned in this post. were's one i use www.shrinkpictures.com .All you have to do is scroll down then there will be a section that says browse,click it and it will let you search through your computer for pictures you want to shrink (one at a time).After you pick the pickure you want just go down to finish,you dont have to mess with the pixels and size as it is already set to display good size.There after you click to do it you will get a finished product,right click the picture with your mouse and select save as.Type what ever you want to save picture as then all you have to do is upload it on here its ready to go smile.gif Hope that helped and while were at it how do you get those video type pics that you have posted???/

shredmandan

You can geyt an image resizer right off of the microsoft site, power toys section, called image resizer powertoy setup.

Hope I helped, HP also has one in their hp image zone.

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Aug 26 2007, 03:07 AM
Thanks guys smile.gif
I am going to go find some more of those video looking pics and try to get themto work.Do you have to have something like micromedia flash tongue.gif or something like that for them to work? Im trying to teach my 6 year old girl how to play guitar right now and she'smad because she cant play like me .I asked her how long she had been playing guitar she said 30 mins laugh.gif I told her i have been playing for twice her life time and i stil cant play everything i want and showed her Marcus' advanced lesson. biggrin.gif

Attached Image

Thats adorable smile.gif Your a good man to try to be teaching your little girl such a popular yet magical art smile.gif

As for the resizing of images , http://www.shrinkpictures.com/ this link found by Andrew imo is the easiest way to resize pictures smile.gif

- John

This post has been edited by Eat-Sleep-andJam: Aug 26 2007, 03:08 AM

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
XxLeviathanxX
Aug 26 2007, 03:25 AM
Just for fun, here r some pics of my puppy. lol

[attachment=1498:attachment]

Attached Image

This post has been edited by XxLeviathanxX: Aug 26 2007, 03:25 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 26 2007, 03:32 AM
QUOTE (XxLeviathanxX @ Aug 25 2007, 10:25 PM) *

Attached Image

laugh.gif
Thats awesome.Its like the first pic is bad dog and seond one is good dog laugh.gif Top pick looks like its ready to eat your fingers off

--------------------
My Gear

My Advice

+Quote Post
XxLeviathanxX
Aug 26 2007, 03:35 AM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 26 2007, 03:32 AM) *
laugh.gif
Thats awesome.Its like the first pic is bad dog and seond one is good dog laugh.gif Top pick looks like its ready to eat your fingers off

lol yeah... her name is Muffin nand she's only 2.5 lbs. lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Aug 26 2007, 03:37 AM
QUOTE (XxLeviathanxX @ Aug 26 2007, 02:25 AM) *

Your PUPPY??? THATS A DEMON GOD DAMNIT! AAAAAARRRRHHHH!!

*Scared*

This post has been edited by Robin: Aug 26 2007, 03:37 AM

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Aug 26 2007, 03:41 AM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 25 2007, 06:32 PM) *
laugh.gif

wow im scared biggrin.gif . Maybe if I can Ill post a picture of my cats on here smile.gif

- John

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Hungus
Aug 26 2007, 04:01 AM
This post has been removed

This post has been edited by Hungus: Aug 27 2007, 05:48 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Aug 26 2007, 05:08 AM
QUOTE (Hungus @ Aug 25 2007, 07:01 PM) *
Yhea im just glad that me and my mates I go out drinkin with are 6 foot+ hahahaha (size means nothing really)

God im nailed right now (its 7 in the morning and im still up!) but I remember back in the day when bloody poodles scared the buggery out of me!!!

ha ha ha Idk what you were applying the size matters to , and Id wanna know biggrin.gif

- John

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Aug 26 2007, 09:17 AM
dang, its not working. mad.gif Oh well

This post has been edited by SLASH91: Aug 26 2007, 09:18 AM

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Aug 26 2007, 09:33 AM
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Aug 26 2007, 12:17 AM) *
dang, its not working. mad.gif Oh well

What are you having problems with ?

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
fkalich
Aug 26 2007, 10:27 AM
Yes, that is a pick in my mouth. Scampy is my last addition. The rest of the family from an earlier picture is in the second picture.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Aug 26 2007, 10:36 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

+Quote Post
ch00ch00man
Aug 26 2007, 10:42 AM
Dude!!!!! I dog against eight cats? That hardly seems fair to me. wink.gif

Boris

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 26 2007, 10:49 AM
Moderation Policy Director
Latest addition? Thought you already had, was it 8? And that was absolutely the maximum smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
fkalich
Aug 26 2007, 11:14 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Aug 26 2007, 04:49 AM) *
Latest addition? Thought you already had, was it 8? And that was absolutely the maximum smile.gif

actually the sane limit is 6. I have 8, you see 7 in the lower picture, and Scampy at top.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Aug 26 2007, 11:19 AM

+Quote Post
RobM
Aug 26 2007, 11:15 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Aug 26 2007, 05:49 AM) *

We have one cat, My Black lab got sick with the pet food thing and we had to put him down a few months ago, he was only 7. Really ticks me off that I can't sue the dog food company and get some revenge for him. They are sheletered from any real law suit and from any crimes because it was only a dog. POS purchasing agent should be shot for using inferior ingredients from china! Sorry but I really miss my dog.

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:11 AM