Need Everyone On This One, amp tone
orion6324
Mar 11 2008, 08:13 PM
GMC:er
ok so like everyone else ive been searching for that perfect tone. i have good gear....gibson les paul, new peavey jsx amp lots of boss pedals on a boss pedal board [nice duncans in the les paul by the way] but as im finding out i really dont know s*** [edited for language - Tony ] about settings for all that stuff so in my searching i found a video of the tone im lookin for [just sounds sick..i love it] and ive been trying for days to get it with no avail . so im asking all of GMC to check this video out and tell me how you think he is getting this effect sweet tone here i think you will all agree its a really great tone i just cant seem to find it. so with all that said any tips tricks or settings or effects you guys think hes using pls let me know...and thx agin...plus its a nice little lesson i think you all will enjoy

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by tonymiro: Mar 13 2008, 09:52 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:25 PM