Ezdrummer In Reaper
Marc_Maiden
Mar 18 2009, 04:37 AM
GMC:er
is there a way to actually create your own tracks? IE piece by piece instead of dragging and dropping already made "grooves"?

the grooves are nice, and i can make songs with them (which i plan to do) but being a progressive player...4/4 3/4 being the only time signatures...it really gets dull! so is there a way to edit these things?

im using repear with EZdrummer, and i have all the expansions....

one more question, when i open EZdrummer in repear, i get a bunch of tracks auto created...what are they for? i tried recording guitar over it, it worked, but for some reason the levels were tied together, so on the ez drummer track i recorded, moving the volume level changed both the drums and the guitars level...is it because ez drummer dedicated these tracks for stereo?

EDIT NVM i found the answers to my questions lol...

this is a nice little tut for anyone just starting: http://benvesco.com/tonemonster/home-studi...1-groove-track/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Skalde
Mar 18 2009, 01:57 PM
Learning Roadie
drag the grooves into your track and open the midi sequenzer by double clicking on the groove(which is now on the track)
Of course you can also create your own grooves my creating an empty space in your track.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:41 AM