Spice Up Your Basslines
PosterBoy
Oct 20 2017, 09:57 AM
Learning Roadie
I don't know about the rest of you here but when I'm creating backing tracks or songs my bass lines are boring.

Here are some ideas to help

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 21 2017, 11:08 AM
Instructor
I treat bass lines same as my guitar solos. I let them evolve through time. go back and fix while having some cools ideas. But generally...the saddest conclusion of all my work with bass...it's really a best idea to record someone who's good at it. It's not only about technical skills and tone from the hand. Different player adds different prespective, different flow. It adds much more to the track than we do when using our "stock pack of guitar behaviors" smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Oct 21 2017, 12:44 PM
Learning Tone Master
so .... anyone have tips for someone that has reaper and no clue about setting up midi bass

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:21 PM