Post Rock Style Lil Demo (new Recording Software)
Vulpine
Oct 19 2012, 06:24 AM
GMC:er
original short composition called "street lights" couldve gone abit longer with this but was really just tryng to test out the sound quality recording with the Sonar Le software hope u like , always welcome feedback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXFrCPG0Uhs&feature=g-upl

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Vulpine: Oct 19 2012, 06:26 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 19 2012, 10:16 AM
Instructor
Man, this has a great atmosphere! What you should work on would be the smoothness and direction of the lead lines, otherwise everything is on spot smile.gif Maybe the lead is a little too loud.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Oct 19 2012, 01:03 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 19 2012, 09:16 AM) *
Man, this has a great atmosphere! What you should work on would be the smoothness and direction of the lead lines, otherwise everything is on spot smile.gif Maybe the lead is a little too loud.

Appreciate the feedback , yea I had to go back and lower the volume of the lead abit cuz I wasnt expecting it to be that loud it was my first time recording using a software so am kinda new at that lol but yea thanx for the feed

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Oct 19 2012, 01:37 PM
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Oct 19 2012, 05:24 AM) *
original short composition called "street lights" couldve gone abit longer with this but was really just tryng to test out the sound quality recording with the Sonar Le software hope u like , always welcome feedback

sorry the link doesnt work now had to re upload the video try this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgWJFDeq6gc...eature=youtu.be

This post has been edited by Vulpine: Oct 19 2012, 01:38 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 19 2012, 06:17 PM
Instructor
You should try listening to Dredg and Fightstar for a serious dose of music that takes me to this sort of atmosphere in some spots tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 20 2012, 05:13 AM
Well done! Putting tracks together and getting feedback is a great way to progress and to track your progression as a player. When you are mixing, try to listen on different systems, different headphones, anything really just to see how the mix "travels". Also, check it again once it's converted to MP3 or streamed as that can change the entire sound of the mix.

Todd
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Oct 19 2012, 01:24 AM) *

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Oct 20 2012, 01:07 PM
i think ur right, i prolly should have done this when i first recorded but I ended up redoing the lead , think before I landed on some notes that werent part of the scale which might have ruined the mood a bit so i redid the lead part hoping this would sound better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKCB6ooBM80&feature=g-upl

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:38 AM