Pod Xt Live, Share your favorite Effects
The-Levy
Jul 26 2007, 03:43 AM
GMC:er
Yo!! that is the cool thing about the POD XT Live. Do anybody of you have some cool effects/amps to share?
Thanks!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jul 26 2007, 01:31 PM
I would guess the presets downloaded from line6 should be OK to share since they are free. I want to hear what Andrew or Kris have to say about it though before I upload anything.
Then again they are easely downloaded and can just be linked here.

Correction: Hmmm that was what I thought but they aren't easily linkable sad.gif

(Hehe, while trying I found a Marcus Lavendell tone biggrin.gif)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 26 2007, 01:52 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Jul 26 2007, 08:31 AM) *
I would guess the presets downloaded from line6 should be OK to share since they are free. I want to hear what Andrew or Kris have to say about it though before I upload anything.
Then again they are easely downloaded and can just be linked here.

Correction: Hmmm that was what I thought but they aren't easily linkable sad.gif

(Hehe, while trying I found a Marcus Lavendell tone biggrin.gif)

Pod Tones are fine to share around, unless you bought them somewhere and they are copyrighted (something I never heard of)

Heres the one I used on the Modes collboration thread to get us started!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Numb_Jem.gpt ( 1.81K ) Number of downloads: 84

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
betschart
Jul 26 2007, 01:55 PM
I am getting my Pod XT Live today and I can't wait. Do you have the expansion packs such as the Metal or Classic pack? I wonder if they're worth it...

--------------------
Epi LP Custom (Bare Knuckle Black Dogs)
Cheap Strat Copy
Taylor Baby Acoustic
Some pedals & a Pod XT Live
Fender Hot Rod DeVille

+Quote Post
Francis Viviers
Jul 26 2007, 01:58 PM
QUOTE (betschart @ Jul 26 2007, 02:55 PM) *
I am getting my Pod XT Live today and I can't wait. Do you have the expansion packs such as the Metal or Classic pack? I wonder if they're worth it...

Hi

I had both on my podxt by default when i bought it. Their not bad, but not really needed. You can get most sounds out of the default podxt.

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Jul 26 2007, 02:10 PM
I would like to hear alittle more about the pod as i see people talking about it all the time.Does it plug in through your computer?What all do you have to have to use it and what s it cost? smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
The-Levy
Jul 27 2007, 04:49 AM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Jul 26 2007, 02:10 PM) *
I would like to hear alittle more about the pod as i see people talking about it all the time.Does it plug in through your computer?What all do you have to have to use it and what s it cost? smile.gif

I paid like $375 for it. You plug trough your computer usb port and there you can tweek your own sounds, it comes with a bunch preloaded but you can buy or share your own.. as long as it is legal to share indeed. It has a program interfase what is very easy to use. If you have your own amp you can bypass the pods amp and just use the stomp mod an delay pedals. You can control volume and wa effects from the pedal or you can add an extra pedal for wa effects. It is a good buy. My bass player has the one for bass guitar and he seems very happy too. I would like to have some more amp emulators tough biggrin.gif

Thanks Andrew!!

This post has been edited by The-Levy: Jul 27 2007, 04:51 AM

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 27 2007, 12:59 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (The-Levy @ Jul 26 2007, 11:49 PM) *
I paid like $375 for it. You plug trough your computer usb port and there you can tweek your own sounds, it comes with a bunch preloaded but you can buy or share your own.. as long as it is legal to share indeed. It has a program interfase what is very easy to use. If you have your own amp you can bypass the pods amp and just use the stomp mod an delay pedals. You can control volume and wa effects from the pedal or you can add an extra pedal for wa effects. It is a good buy. My bass player has the one for bass guitar and he seems very happy too. I would like to have some more amp emulators tough biggrin.gif

Thanks Andrew!!

Yeash, the Pod XT Live can be used fvor live playinmg, iot is complete multi0effects plus smap simulation, plus it has a pedal board. In addition, it rocks for recoridng - a great package.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:02 PM