Talking With Hetfield
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 25 2011, 10:01 AM
GMC Founder
I think we all would love the chance to chat with many different guitarists. First, check out Zsolt's new lesson "Bluesy Metallica II", and then post a reply to today's question.

If James Hetfield was next to you a McDonalds, first, what would he order, and second, what would you ask him?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 25 2011, 10:10 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
I'd ask him if he wanted to pay cash or card mellow.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jan 25 2011, 04:06 PM
The Dark Canuck
He seems like a double quarter pounder with cheese kind of guy to me smile.gif

as for what I'd ask him, I have no idea....

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 25 2011, 06:25 PM
Instructor
Man, he would order the biggest burger in the joint !! And large fries.. I'd say to him "Are you gonna Fight Fries With Fries ?" biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 25 2011, 07:29 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I agree with rokchik, Jaymz would order a double quarter pounder with cheese!
I'd ask him how the songwriting for the new record is coming along, and why the last Metallica album was weaker than the last Megadeth album. Then I'd run for my life...

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 25 2011, 08:18 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Definitely double cheeseburger with lots of fries. Possibly a vanilla shake for desert. I don't know what to ask him. It's kinda bad idea to disturb a man eating smile.gif)) I would take a photo though if possible wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Justin Myrick
Jan 25 2011, 08:24 PM
GMC Administrator
I'd say he'd go for a happy meal. He seems like the type of person that just loves getting toys with his meals. As for what I would ask him, "Does McDonalds make you feel like crap after eating it even when your rich?"

--------------------
About Me

Cheers,
Justin Myrick
GMC Administrator

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jan 26 2011, 02:39 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jan 25 2011, 10:10 AM) *
I'd ask him if he wanted to pay cash or card mellow.gif

I always new from the tone of your posts that that was where you worked laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
Jan 26 2011, 01:18 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
I'm sure he'd arrive at Mc Donalds Riding the lightning and ask for a Reloaded Mc Flurry. When asked if cash or card he would reply with Anger and Kill em all, leaving everyone Death magnetic, and thus providing Justice for All.

Or maybe he'd just ask for a Big Mac menu tongue.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Jan 26 2011, 02:25 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
Big Mac has taken my sight
Taken my speech
Taken my hearing
Taken my arms
Taken my legs
Taken my soul
Left me with life in hell

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Jan 26 2011, 02:39 PM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
Hahahaha biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

That's a good one smile.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 25 2011, 06:25 PM) *
Man, he would order the biggest burger in the joint !! And large fries.. I'd say to him "Are you gonna Fight Fries With Fries ?" biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jan 26 2011, 02:58 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 25 2011, 05:25 PM) *

ahahah xD

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
kahall
Jan 27 2011, 06:54 AM
Learning Roadie
He's getting older so like me he is probably a filet o fish, no tarter sauce kind of guy. But he probably eats the fries and gets a chocolate shake instead of the drink. A baby one cuz that is how we roll. And since I would probably be a little nervous I would ask him what causes gravity or something like that.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 2 2011, 01:46 AM
Instructor
Some heavy metal burger for one of the biggest heavy metal legends! smile.gif Probly ask politely for a quick photo and run away before other people notice him and the frenzy begins! biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 2 2011, 03:32 AM
I'd order a Big Mac and ask James how his kids and wife are doing. He's a family man now of course, and parents love to talk about their kids. I'm guessing he's heard every question about his music.

+Quote Post
loundzilla
Mar 22 2011, 10:02 AM
He would say "Man I though this was Burger King"...

I would ask him to be my teacher smile.gif

--------------------
When I look in the mirror I see a face-melting guitar shredder.... maybe my mirror tells the future?
Download the GMC Guitar Theory Grimoire Here!

Guitars
Ibanez RGA42 (EMG 81/85 pickups)
Takemine G series electro acoustic

Equipment
Line 6 spider 3 75 amp
Line 6 POD studio UX2

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:49 AM