Exorcyze 2 [ 9 ] ** [11.54%]
boy_sets_fire7 [ 7 ] ** [8.97%]
purple_hayes [ 8 ] ** [10.26%]
Total Votes: 78

Andrew Cockburn
Oct 30 2007, 08:42 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Ok people, here is your chance to vote!

The top 5 designs in each category will be sent to the Seniors panel for final selection.

Refresh your memory for Instructors shirts here, and Members/Senior Shirts here.

Feel free to say who you voted for and why - that's half the fun smile.gif

Vote wisely for you hold the sartorial future of GMC in your hands!

Note: Some members submitted multiple designs - in this case their entries are numbered in the poll based on the order they appeared in the above threads.

This Poll will close next Monday morning (5th November) at around 7am EST.

Let the voting commence!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Oct 30 2007, 09:56 PM

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
exorcyze
Oct 30 2007, 11:12 PM
GMC:er
FYI - Some of the posts have more than one submission ( for instance my first one has 2 separate designs, as does Legions ). May be a bit confusing on the voting?

smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 30 2007, 11:32 PM
Lets go fishing!
My money is on Exorcises design ! smile.gif

This post has been edited by mattacuk: Oct 30 2007, 11:32 PM

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 30 2007, 11:39 PM
QUOTE (exorcyze @ Oct 30 2007, 06:12 PM) *
FYI - Some of the posts have more than one submission ( for instance my first one has 2 separate designs, as does Legions ). May be a bit confusing on the voting?

smile.gif

I agree - I have used the rule that one post = one entry, anything else is way too complex. If your post with 2 designs gets into the top 5, thats cool, the seniors will figure it out )

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
napsternova
Oct 30 2007, 11:42 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Oct 30 2007, 11:39 PM) *
I agree - I have used the rule that one post = one entry, anything else is way too complex. If your post with 2 designs gets into the top 5, thats cool, the seniors will figure it out )

Hemlok is not on the list

--------------------
--- Jump in with both feet and hopefully you don't land on your head---

+Quote Post
Fabian Schulz
Oct 31 2007, 12:10 AM
Instructor
I'm for Exorcyzes crest design smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550, Squier Showmaster Jimmy Shine Signature

Amps: Marshall G30R CD Combo, Marshall MG100HDFX Halfstack

Pedals: Digitech DF-7, Boss RC-2, Dunlop Cry Baby

Wishlist: Brunetti XL R-Evo II or Brunetti Mercury EL34 and a Fabian Schulz Signaturemodel by Ibanez :D

Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Pavel
Oct 31 2007, 12:34 AM
Instructor
Instructor's T-shirt vote goes to Legions -> the red/white letters design, i raelly like the colors of it, and the design itself is awesome.

(IMO, voting for instructor's T-shirt should be done by instructors only....)

Member's T-Shirt vote goes to Mattacuk! "Uniting nations through music" idea is great and very well designed.

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 31 2007, 12:42 AM
Lets go fishing!
Thanks Pavel that means alot you like it, as i see you as someone with an eye for good taste! smile.gif

This post has been edited by mattacuk: Oct 31 2007, 12:45 AM

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
chast
Oct 31 2007, 12:47 AM
Learning Roadie
Instructor:

[X] Exorcyze 3 wit the black guitar

I just like that simple design smile.gif

Member:

[X] Exorcyze 2

I wasnt really sure what is meant with 2 :/
Wanted to vote for this: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...-1193569008.jpg but I think thats number 1 Oo
If it was wrong, is it possible to change my vote ? rolleyes.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 31 2007, 01:04 AM
QUOTE (napsternova @ Oct 30 2007, 06:42 PM) *
Hemlok is not on the list

He is on the list for the instructor shirt - he did not submit a design for the members shirt.

QUOTE (chast @ Oct 30 2007, 07:47 PM) *
Instructor:

[X] Exorcyze 3 wit the black guitar

I just like that simple design smile.gif

Member:

[X] Exorcyze 2

I wasnt really sure what is meant with 2 :/
Wanted to vote for this: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...-1193569008.jpg but I think thats number 1 Oo
If it was wrong, is it possible to change my vote ? rolleyes.gif

Go by the ordering of the posts like I said up top.

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
Owen
Oct 31 2007, 01:07 AM
Exorcyze and Matt for the win I think. Good ideas/designs, well executed.

Gutted though, only one vote for Uncle Kris? Cmon people tongue.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 31 2007, 01:08 AM
Lets go fishing!
For what its worth, Uncle Kris is pretty darned funny laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
exorcyze
Oct 31 2007, 01:14 AM
Yeah, the black design and the brown design both fall under the same post, which is #1. The gray / green design is #2.

There's a good range of styles here and some good work, nice to see!

For member designs I like my skater punk / rocker style brown one ( my primary style of dress, heh ), and the clean sporty look on mattacuk's, the clean design on boy_sets_fire7's, and the vector work with the dude and his guitar on Lester's.

On instructor designs, I'm partial to Owen's design that lends itself well to colorizing, mattacuk's again sport look and nice theme, the "targeting" of Maximus', the rocker chic of my crest design, and the clean simple professional approach of my 3rd design ( also with the colorizing ).

It was a lot of fun to do this, I'd never really sat down and tried to do any t-shirt designs like this! Thanks to all smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 31 2007, 01:17 AM
Lets go fishing!
yes, this is one of those things where taking part really is the best bit !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Owen
Oct 31 2007, 01:23 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 31 2007, 12:17 AM) *
yes, this is one of those things where taking part really is the best bit !

I totally agree! smile.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Maximus
Oct 31 2007, 01:34 AM
This was alot of fun. I really think there are some great designs. One thing I have realized through this process is that GMC is so much more than a simple lesson based site. I am really proud to be a part of such a great interactive community. Truly awesome.

--------------------

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Standard, Ibanez rg 750, Ibanez Mikro, Washburn Acoustic
Amps: Crate GX 1600 1/2 Stack, Line 6 Spider 2, Vintage Kustom Tube Head
Effects: Line 6 POD X3 Live, Line 6 PocketPod
Misc: Line 6 FBV Express Foot Switch/Volume/Wah-Wah Pedal

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 31 2007, 01:50 AM
Lets go fishing!
Were glad to have you Maximus ! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jammer91
Oct 31 2007, 02:38 AM
Member shirt:- OWEN, cause i was about to use the same design (except say GMC wants you with Kris pointing in a British WW2 propoganda poster). I

Instructor:- Mattabucketheadcuk:- Really good shirt and very eyecatching. Looks cool dont know what else to say but hands down that was a killer shirt.

No matter who wins you guys have amazing photoshopping skills. I mean it just proves guitar isint your only talent and id say great job to everyone who participated and helped.

--------------------

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 10 2007, 12:27 AM) *
Part of the key to success is to never call yourself good...

My RIg:
-Epiphone 1967 FLying V
-Line 6 POD XT live
-VOX Valvetronics AD30VT
-Yamaha EG-112
-Yamaha GA-10
-Some Yamaha acoustic which is a magnet to dust under my bed

End World Hunger

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 31 2007, 02:39 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Great designs i must say..

But shouldnt instructors vote for there t-shirts? it makes more sense, since they will be the ones wearing them.

+Quote Post
Owen
Oct 31 2007, 02:42 AM
QUOTE (jammer91 @ Oct 31 2007, 01:38 AM) *
Member shirt:- OWEN, cause i was about to use the same design (except say GMC wants you with Kris pointing in a British WW2 propoganda poster). I

Instructor:- Mattabucketheadcuk:- Really good shirt and very eyecatching. Looks cool dont know what else to say but hands down that was a killer shirt.
No matter who wins you guys have amazing photoshopping skills. I mean it just proves guitar isint your only talent and id say great job to everyone who participated and helped.

tongue.gif Thankyou, I was considering using the Brittish Lord Kitchener design, but I figured the American version had a hat that much better suited Kris! cool.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:51 AM