What Is Your Most Played Album This Year?
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 31 2013, 03:26 PM
Instructor
Hello guys! I think that it will be interesting to know:

What is your most played album/albums this year?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 15)
bleez
Jul 31 2013, 06:59 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
The new Sabbath album has had a lot of plays but 'Wish you were here' by the floyd is almost on a constant loop in my house smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 31 2013, 07:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Jul 31 2013, 02:59 PM) *
The new Sabbath album has had a lot of plays but 'Wish you were here' by the floyd is almost on a constant loop in my house smile.gif

Great ones! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Jul 31 2013, 07:33 PM
GMC:er
Like Bleez...I've played the New Sabbath album a lot...Saudades de Rock (Extreme), anything ACDC as well. I also have listened to various old Satriani albums quite a bit like...Flying in a Blue dream, The beautiful Guitar....and strangely enough Ravi Shankar..The Sounds of India. No doubt it will all change soon!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 31 2013, 07:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Jul 31 2013, 03:33 PM) *
Like Bleez...I've played the New Sabbath album a lot...Saudades de Rock (Extreme), anything ACDC as well. I also have listened to various old Satriani albums quite a bit like...Flying in a Blue dream, The beautiful Guitar....and strangely enough Ravi Shankar..The Sounds of India. No doubt it will all change soon!! laugh.gif

Nice ones, very varied. I also like listening to Ravi Shankar, it gives me peace. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jul 31 2013, 08:00 PM
So far Infestissumam by Ghost (or Ghost BC however you want to call it tongue.gif)

Here's two songs from the album.

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jul 31 2013, 08:09 PM
Learning Tone Master
It might be" Cirse" - if it was in english mad.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Jul 31 2013, 08:14 PM
I don't get this Ghost Band, what are they pretending...

My most played album this year

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jul 31 2013, 09:09 PM) *

What's wrong with not singing in english language? huh.gif

Everybody should sing in the language they feel more comfortable.

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Jul 31 2013, 08:15 PM

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Jul 31 2013, 08:37 PM
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Jul 31 2013, 09:14 PM) *
What's wrong with not singing in english language? huh.gif

Everybody should sing in the language they feel more comfortable.

I agree Slav...if it sounds right...its music.A lot of the time the words don't make sense anyway!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Aug 1 2013, 06:32 AM
Learning Tone Master
Currently, my most played album is Andy Timmons- Resolution. I'm a little obsessed with this album biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Aug 1 2013, 07:56 AM
Learning Rock Star
I've become a massive fan of God is An Astronaut over the last 5-6 months. I've been listening one of their albums in particular though, All is Violent, All is Bright.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mad
Aug 1 2013, 08:30 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
They just got another fan.. thanks for sharing Taka smile.gif

Mine must be this one:

QUOTE (Taka Perry @ Aug 1 2013, 07:56 AM) *
I've become a massive fan of God is An Astronaut over the last 5-6 months. I've been listening one of their albums in particular though, All is Violent, All is Bright.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 1 2013, 09:06 AM
Instructor
Unfortunately this would be my own albums since I do mixes of most music that we made with the bands....tongue.gif Damn...hate to listen to it over and over but it's a must smile.gif)) Lately had not enough time but as for other music a like to play Massive Attack...Mezzanie smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 1 2013, 10:57 AM
Instructor
For me - almost each night for the last 4-5 years - a 'Best of Enya' compilation - it's the music that puts me to sleep biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 1 2013, 12:41 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 1 2013, 11:57 AM) *
For me - almost each night for the last 4-5 years - a 'Best of Enya' compilation - it's the music that puts me to sleep biggrin.gif

It would be odd if you would start your day with Enya songs tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 1 2013, 03:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Jul 31 2013, 04:00 PM) *
So far Infestissumam by Ghost (or Ghost BC however you want to call it tongue.gif)

Here's two songs from the album.

They are coming here with Iron Maiden. I have to give them a try.

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jul 31 2013, 04:09 PM) *

hahah biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Aug 1 2013, 05:06 AM) *
Unfortunately this would be my own albums since I do mixes of most music that we made with the bands....tongue.gif Damn...hate to listen to it over and over but it's a must smile.gif)) Lately had not enough time but as for other music a like to play Massive Attack...Mezzanie smile.gif

yeah, I understand this. Cirse's new album has been my most hear album the last 3 months. I didn't work on the mix this time but I composed the songs and worked a lot on the arrangements, editing, and checking the mixes.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:28 PM