Problems Posting Topics
shredmaster1393
Feb 17 2010, 06:31 AM
GMC:er
for some strange reason i havent been able to post anything in the chill out room or bands and guitarist sections, does anyone know why??? when i press new topic it shows a message saying i am not allowed to post a new topic!! someone help!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
its not what you take with you, but what you leave behind that defines greatness
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[font="Impact"

[size="5"][/size]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Crazy_Diamond
Feb 17 2010, 06:47 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (shredmaster1393 @ Feb 17 2010, 12:31 AM) *
for some strange reason i havent been able to post anything in the chill out room or bands and guitarist sections, does anyone know why??? when i press new topic it shows a message saying i am not allowed to post a new topic!! someone help!

That is strange... I can start a topic. Probably that Kris is going to need to fix something.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 17 2010, 09:47 AM
GMC Founder
Thanks - I managed to recreate the problem and I have reported it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Henrik Skotth
Feb 17 2010, 11:49 AM
GMC Tech & Community Manager
Hi shredmaster,

Your forum permissions (the system controlling what you can and cannot do) should be correct now. It turns out that another bunch of users had the same problem, thanks for alerting us to it!

Could you test this and see if it works for you now?

--------------------
Tech manager @ GMC

+Quote Post
shredmaster1393
Feb 17 2010, 04:05 PM
GMC:er
yep it works now thanks!!!

--------------------
its not what you take with you, but what you leave behind that defines greatness
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[font="Impact"

[size="5"][/size]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:00 PM