3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Long Hair Vs Short Hair, who has short and had long in the past ?:)
Darius Wave
Oct 7 2013, 10:27 PM
Instructor
Your grandma in wondering if She did good giving You this guitar ?biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 7 2013, 10:44 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 7 2013, 11:27 PM) *
Your grandma in wondering if She did good giving You this guitar ?biggrin.gif

She's probably thinking: "I'm glad I can hardly hear anything" laugh.gif

She died 1½ years ago though, but hopefully she's looking down thinking: "It's good he's practicing guitar again!"

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 8 2013, 07:42 AM
Instructor
Mate, judging by the fact that you have extremely curly hair, it is probably long in that pic as well biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 8 2013, 10:26 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 8 2013, 08:42 AM) *
Mate, judging by the fact that you have extremely curly hair, it is probably long in that pic as well biggrin.gif

I did have very curly hair at that period in my life, so maybe! It is less curly now, but quite longer though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 8 2013, 10:27 AM
Instructor
You know Ben...there are tools to make them curly again biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 8 2013, 10:29 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 8 2013, 11:27 AM) *
You know Ben...there are tools to make them curly again biggrin.gif

I know! My mom was a hairdresser when she worked. She's retired now though. But my hair is still wavy. Maybe when I get way old it'll go straight.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 8 2013, 06:30 PM
GMC:er
I must say all these long hair pics are almost making me want to grow it again smile.gif But that would take years. Last time it took me nealry 4 years to grow a full mane. The middle stage is never fun smile.gif I think I may just shave it to skin though instead just for practicallity smile.gif

BTW, that video was AWESOME!!! For a brief moment I was in shear awe of that dudes locks!!!

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Oct 7 2013, 06:06 AM) *
I started growing my hair when I was 14, so I don't have any "long hair in the past" photos, but I'll give you this, which is also from around when I got my first guitar:

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 8 2013, 06:52 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 8 2013, 07:30 PM) *
I must say all these long hair pics are almost making me want to grow it again smile.gif But that would take years. Last time it took me nealry 4 years to grow a full mane. The middle stage is never fun smile.gif I think I may just shave it to skin though instead just for practicallity smile.gif

BTW, that video was AWESOME!!! For a brief moment I was in shear awe of that dudes locks!!!

It has taken me 10 years to get it to the length it is now, so I know the feeling laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:06 AM