4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
-->bring It On<-- Collaboration, Metal Solo Collab
g-forcelover
Mar 15 2008, 01:49 AM
GMC:er
i might not be able to record till the afternoon of march 16th, is this a big problem, or can i get it done then?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
somecrazyguy09
Mar 16 2008, 05:55 AM
hey Pavel i know its too late to join the collab but i went ahead and made my own take anyway just for fun. its posted in the members only uploads forum and i was just wondering if you get any spare time you might be able to give it a listen and let me know what you think, and hopefully i'll be able to catch your next collab. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Mar 16 2008, 05:39 PM
sorrty i have to drop out. too many problems with the software, and i cant get it recorded in time. sad.gif

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Pavel
Mar 17 2008, 10:05 AM
Instructor
Ok no probs. Somecrazyguy will fill in your spot than wink.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:12 AM