Hey Guys, help
beebo
Jul 16 2008, 02:52 AM
GMC:er
Hey guys and gals!
Listen sorry for being a teenager but w/o a dad i'm clueless on this stuff so i need ur help! cool.gif
WTH am i supposed to do when i feel like beating the crap out of a boy who hurt a girl physically and emotionally that i really like! Now i feel raged at him and does he need to be taught a lesson!?!?! mad.gif
I need to something to cool me down and can't say guitar becuase everythings messed up! dry.gif
I"M JUST VERY ANGRY AS U CAN SEE AND NEED ANYTHING TO HELP QUICK! mad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 16 2008, 03:09 AM
Learning Rock Star
Listen to some very aggresive metal! smile.gif

Seriously though, it's getting far too late here and I'm no good at giving advices this late. Sorry - maybe tomorrow smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
beebo
Jul 16 2008, 03:13 AM
So far it's barely niching!!
Im just trying not to call and cuss him out right now!
I know i won't sleep tonight again!!! stay awake 35 hrs have an anxiety attack
and be extremely tired and feel like crap!!! AGAIN dry.gif

+Quote Post
Ctodd
Jul 16 2008, 03:19 AM
I know how you feel, been down this road many a time in my youth.

It's good to vent, but this isn't the best place for it. (not because it's a burden on us, I just don't think its the best place for someone in your position to vent)

call up a good friend rather than the guy you hate.

talk to some people you know about it. not some random guitarists on the internet (We're not very bright laugh.gif )

hope this helps

This post has been edited by Ctodd: Jul 16 2008, 03:20 AM

--------------------
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Feb 5 2009, 03:41 AM) *
When you hear something that you really like, take guitar and kill the beast.

+Quote Post
beebo
Jul 16 2008, 04:36 AM
Can't call the girl of my dreams cause she's with anotehr guy dry.gif
and all my friends are txtn freaks! lol

+Quote Post
Xicoria
Jul 16 2008, 10:02 AM
If you use violence, violence is what will come to you.

Talk to the girl! Not to the boy!

Ask her if she needs help, be with her.

This is the better attitude.

(and as another one said above, dont trust us! We are just a bunch of random braightless guitarrists (or guitarrists to be))

wink.gif

Be cool!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jul 16 2008, 11:43 AM
Singing Instructor
Slipknot is the cure.smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 16 2008, 03:23 PM
Instructor
Xicoria is right, violence only produce violence. Just cool down, and call that girl, you will be amazed how much you will cool down after that conversation.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
TwistedSun
Jul 16 2008, 04:02 PM
QUOTE (Nemanja Filipovic @ Jul 16 2008, 05:43 AM) *
Slipknot is the cure.smile.gif

Slipknot is always the cure. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Starting Gear: Epiphone Limited 50th Anniversary SG, Line 6 Spider II 75watt combo amp.
New Gear: Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR, Engl Powerball 100w, Engl Pro 4x12, Z-5 Footswitch

+Quote Post
jacmoe
Jul 16 2008, 04:06 PM
If you're feeling angry, Slap Your Guitar! laugh.gif tongue.gif blink.gif mad.gif

biggrin.gif

--------------------
QUOTE ("Steve Vai")
Start by playing something - a bend, a riff, a scale, a song - very slowly; if you make a mistake, start over; do this over and over, until you can play it flawlessly - and I do mean flawlessly - many times in a row. Next, gradually increase the tempo. Eventually you'll be flailing like a madman.

+Quote Post
beebo
Jul 16 2008, 08:04 PM
well i feel bad for her becuase i can't be there for her cause she's 1200 miles away! sad.gif
i definately at 15 don't wanna start the drinking again!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 16 2008, 08:21 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Nah, no violence. If you beat up that kid the only thing he'll learn is that you're a jerk. And if he beats you up instead, then what, are you going back with a bat? And I'm not so sure the girl will appreciate a fight.

I have a friend who never could stay out of trouble, when he grew a little more mature he started running as a vent. He runs marathons today and stays out of trouble. ADHD or whatever, he needed to tire himself to stay cool and it worked.
So I suggest you run yourself dead tired. Then call the girl and talk with her... but not for 15 hours wink.gif and support her.

+Quote Post
beebo
Jul 16 2008, 11:14 PM
how did u know about the 15 hrs!?!?!?!?! huh.gif ohmy.gif huh.gif
i don't have adhd...and this kid only weighs like 80 or 90 lbs in high school and he lost to a girl...
ALSO!!!! The girl i'm telling u about also tried to beat the living crap out of him but some wimp of a boy caught her as he was running away! So i'm definately not scared at all to lose and i KNOW 99.9% sure i won't lose!
But idk...i can't really run anywhere at ALL where i live! so i'm just trying to get my guitar equipment fixed but i'm too stupid to know how and that brings EVEN MORE RAGE! mad.gif
....sad.gif man this sux...and 40 hrs ago someone burnt my uncles house down!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 16 2008, 11:22 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (beebo @ Jul 17 2008, 12:14 AM) *
how did u know about the 15 hrs!?!?!?!?! huh.gif ohmy.gif huh.gif
i don't have adhd...and this kid only weighs like 80 or 90 lbs in high school and he lost to a girl...
ALSO!!!! The girl i'm telling u about also tried to beat the living crap out of him but some wimp of a boy caught her as he was running away! So i'm definately not scared at all to lose and i KNOW 99.9% sure i won't lose!
But idk...i can't really run anywhere at ALL where i live! so i'm just trying to get my guitar equipment fixed but i'm too stupid to know how and that brings EVEN MORE RAGE! mad.gif
.... sad.gif man this sux...and 40 hrs ago someone burnt my uncles house down!

http://www.myspace.com/bloodbathband - here's your cure! tongue.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
beebo
Jul 17 2008, 12:45 AM
I"VE GOT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I forgot he plays guitar!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif
U guys may be brightless guitarist but ur all my family to me!!!!
And u can definately help me prepare to duel him on stage!!!! He's good but I"LL CRUSH HIM!!! Man i feel better now that i took the long haired kids advice wink.gif and listened to HEAVY METAL!! I always used to do it but u refreshed me!
So wat should i do...i know u guys can help me w/ guitar!!

+Quote Post
FrankW
Jul 17 2008, 02:28 AM
QUOTE (beebo @ Jul 17 2008, 12:45 AM) *
I"VE GOT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I forgot he plays guitar!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif
U guys may be brightless guitarist but ur all my family to me!!!!
And u can definately help me prepare to duel him on stage!!!! He's good but I"LL CRUSH HIM!!! Man i feel better now that i took the long haired kids advice wink.gif and listened to HEAVY METAL!! I always used to do it but u refreshed me!
So wat should i do...i know u guys can help me w/ guitar!!

Here's an idea. Why don't you stop focusing on all this melodrama on one post after another, and take Frank Zappas' advice and...shut up and play yer guitar! For Christ' sake man, chill out! You're a teenager, you've got your whole life ahead of you. Focus on the important things right now like school, and forget about all this nonsense about girls and all this other crap.

+Quote Post
jacmoe
Jul 17 2008, 03:31 PM
QUOTE (FrankW @ Jul 17 2008, 03:28 AM) *
Focus on the important things right now like school, and forget about all this nonsense about girls and all this other crap.

Ye'r right! laugh.gif

The Life would be a lot easier if we forgot about girls and all this other crap. wink.gif

But, it would be dull and not worth living. No pain, no gain! cool.gif

--------------------
QUOTE ("Steve Vai")
Start by playing something - a bend, a riff, a scale, a song - very slowly; if you make a mistake, start over; do this over and over, until you can play it flawlessly - and I do mean flawlessly - many times in a row. Next, gradually increase the tempo. Eventually you'll be flailing like a madman.

+Quote Post
beebo
Jul 17 2008, 11:21 PM
EXACTLY MY POINT!!
like my cousing for example made it to be a frkn genius scientist after school!
but u know what he told me...his life was useless and boring and it didn't last in his career! he told me i should live on the edge and enjoy absolutely everything i can! AND I"M SORRY FOR U MATURE PPL but i don't wanna live by the rules in life that's boring dry.gif I wanna be happy! GOD DOESN"T CARE IF I"M SMART AS LONG AS I LIVE FOR HIM!!!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
FrankW
Jul 27 2008, 06:20 AM
Uh huh...I suggest therapy coupled with heavy medication...

This post has been edited by FrankW: Jul 27 2008, 06:23 AM

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 27 2008, 03:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (beebo @ Jul 18 2008, 12:21 AM) *
EXACTLY MY POINT!!
like my cousing for example made it to be a frkn genius scientist after school!
but u know what he told me...his life was useless and boring and it didn't last in his career! he told me i should live on the edge and enjoy absolutely everything i can! AND I"M SORRY FOR U MATURE PPL but i don't wanna live by the rules in life that's boring dry.gif I wanna be happy! GOD DOESN"T CARE IF I"M SMART AS LONG AS I LIVE FOR HIM!!!! laugh.gif

Well, first of all, try not to get raised blood pressure from all that youth anger. My suggestions is that you first sit down and ask yourself what YOU wanna do with your life, not what you cousin genious told you. I'm sure he's not you, and I'm also sure you wanna be a man someday. Man that is responsible for his actions right?
My guess is that you are probably in a period in life where you are struck hard with emotions, anger, and that's cool, I respect that. WHen in that period a man usually doesn't have a clue what he wants out of his life, so that can be a little frustrating, because you are still searching for your identity. The main thing is to keep yourself happy, and that can be accomplished on many different ways. Have you ever wondered what makes you REALLY happy? Have you ever sit down, and write those stuff, and try to accomplish them? Try to do that, and you will see that life doesn't have to be boring and full of rules my friend, you are a free man, and can do whatever you feel like doing, and I'm sure form that list of thing that will make you happy, non of the things are bad, and involve hurting other people, or anything. These thing just don't make people happy, they make them sad and angry. For example, love and accomplishment that comes after a hard work make people happy. Do you know a girl that her presence makes you happy, or some big goal in life, like a project that when completed can make you happy? Try doing this, and concentrate you energy on that, you will see that when you are happy, people around you feel that, and they will be happy having you around as well.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:26 AM