Michael Angelo Batio Is Coming To India!
Vaidya
Oct 6 2010, 04:53 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi guys,
I just found out that MAB will be coming to India in October.He will be playing 3 shows on 20th,22nd and 23rd.Sad thing is that he isn't coming to my city.My school reopens for the new term that week,which means I would have to miss a few working days.My only option is 20th because I will be going for a school trip on 21st.

My friends and I are planning to go but there are quite a few problems that may prevent us from going.
Im hoping that I get to see the guitar god live! Praying that all goes well.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
maharzan
Oct 6 2010, 04:55 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
good luck man.. sounds fun!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
SensE
Oct 6 2010, 09:47 PM
GMC:er
I showed up at his clinic back in 2008 and I was blown away. He is an inspiration if you ask me. You must go !

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 8 2010, 12:25 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Seen him four times, really small shows and up close and personal. Not only are his shows mindblowing (Double-guitar solo live is un-frickin-believable) but he always hangs out and talks with people. Great guy, amazing musician, fantastic shows. You must go!

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Oct 14 2010, 08:40 PM
Instructor
wow! that sounds awesome! I've never seen him live :S

+Quote Post
Vaidya
Oct 14 2010, 09:09 PM
Learning Roadie
Sadly,I wont be able to go.The show is being held in a Bar-cum-Lounge.There is an age restriction.Only those above 21 will be admitted.
Im only 17 sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 14 2010, 09:13 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Sorry mate, that was a strict age rule IMO sad.gif

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Oct 14 2010, 09:32 PM
Instructor
what? why?

+Quote Post
Vaidya
Oct 15 2010, 09:52 AM
Learning Roadie
Apparently for some legal reasons sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Oct 15 2010, 02:31 PM
Instructor
sure. I think internet makes me feel like home with all of you, eventually I completely forget that all we are living in so different countries, then, different laws.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:24 PM