September (andy Timmons) Solo
Vaialation1232
Dec 23 2008, 10:51 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey, sorry for posting so many things but i need five to try for the mentoring program

Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2kVqEVHvss...feature=related

Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Dec 24 2008, 01:44 AM
GMC:er
Great take man! A few off notes here and there, but nothing to shake a stick at really, and dude - killer! tone. smile.gif

Ironically enough I'm preparing to cover of this solo in a few days too! Hoping it will Be somewhere near as good as this. tongue.gif

tj

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
Vaialation1232
Dec 24 2008, 01:49 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Tjchep @ Dec 23 2008, 04:44 PM) *
Great take man! A few off notes here and there, but nothing to shake a stick at really, and dude - killer! tone. smile.gif

Ironically enough I'm preparing to cover of this solo in a few days too! Hoping it will Be somewhere near as good as this. tongue.gif

tj

I got full lessons of it on youtube (just search it or my name) and yeah, i fixed (i think) all the bad notes in the lesson

Check it out if you want!

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Dec 24 2008, 01:53 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Vaialation1232 @ Dec 24 2008, 01:49 AM) *
I got full lessons of it on youtube (just search it or my name) and yeah, i fixed (i think) all the bad notes in the lesson

Check it out if you want!

I'll look in a bit the only lick that I cant figure out is the one 52-55 seconds, I just can't get the phrasing down or somthing don't know. smile.gif

I'll look at the lessons and see if they can clear it up!

THanks man.

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Dec 24 2008, 02:02 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Great job man smile.gif I think you did a fine job with this. I have never heard this song by him so thanks for turning me onto that as well wink.gif

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Vaialation1232
Dec 24 2008, 03:48 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Tjchep @ Dec 23 2008, 04:53 PM) *
I'll look in a bit the only lick that I cant figure out is the one 52-55 seconds, I just can't get the phrasing down or somthing don't know. smile.gif

I'll look at the lessons and see if they can clear it up!

THanks man.

Yeah i think if theres one or two parts i didnt figure out..unfortunately thats one of them (although i think it is pretty right atleast)

QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ Dec 23 2008, 05:02 PM) *
Great job man smile.gif I think you did a fine job with this. I have never heard this song by him so thanks for turning me onto that as well wink.gif

Thanks! Yeah, i think it is not on any of his albums, but for some reason its the first thing that comes up on youtube so i clicked on it

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:47 PM