'classic Tracks' Section, Whole songs to practice
kevvyg
Mar 10 2009, 02:01 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Guys,
Just thought I'd run an idea past you and see if you think it's do-able or whether or not it sucks!
How about a section with classic tracks written note for note in tab with maybe a video or two to demonstrate any difficult bits? Then people could learn these, especially if they want to get a band started and want to jam a few covers. Nothing too difficult, I'm thinking stuff like 'Wishing Well' by Free, 'Can't Get Enough Of your Love' by Bad Company, 'We Will Rock You' by Queen, 'Makin' Your Mind Up' by Bucks Fizz (Only Joking...), etc etc - just the stuff you can hear in any pub! Obviously the above suggestions won't appeal to everyone, but they are only suggestions, and they are classics!
It occured to me because when you search on the tab sites, you don't always get accurate tabs, and you usually just get snippets of the track you're after. I know we can't be too lazy and get other people to do our work for us, but a 'library' of 'songs to play in a band' might come in handy.
Any thoughts?! laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:54 AM