Germans Look Over Here
MickeM
Sep 21 2009, 07:48 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Can you tell me if http://www.xenudo.de/ is a store to trust or not?

I'm ordering a Samsung Soundbar in the same series as my TV and it's 100€ cheaper compared to here.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Sep 21 2009, 08:06 PM
Learning Tone Master
Looks like a good store, although I haven't heard about it before.
They are certified by CHIP magazine, a leading computer mag in Germany and they are a Partner and supplier to Amazon.de, their Ebay Shop has 99,5 % positive feedback and they have all the internet security against data abuse.

Go for it!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 21 2009, 08:10 PM
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Sep 21 2009, 09:06 PM) *
Looks like a good store, although I haven't heard about it before.
They are certified by CHIP magazine, a leading computer mag in Germany and they are a Partner and supplier to Amazon.de, their Ebay Shop has 99,5 % positive feedback and they have all the internet security against data abuse.

Go for it!

Thanks! All of that is good enough for me. I'm getting my soundbar from there smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
Sep 21 2009, 08:13 PM
Learning Rock Star
I just found a forum topic that contains some complaints about this shop: http://forum.chip.de/chip-online/xenudo-sh...rt-1139696.html

I wouldn´t order at this shop.

I just read the upper posts. Yes, the site is certified, but many online shoppers made complaints.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 21 2009, 08:18 PM
QUOTE (Tolek @ Sep 21 2009, 09:13 PM) *
I just found a forum topic that contains some complaints about this shop: http://forum.chip.de/chip-online/xenudo-sh...rt-1139696.html

I wouldn´t order at this shop.

I just read the upper posts. Yes, the site is certified, but many online shoppers made complaints.

Alright thanks, I have to translate that with babelfish first. Going to have a look. I better not rush it

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:09 PM