> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Inspirational Video Of The Day
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 20 2017, 12:46 AM
Instructor
I love that video. She is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing Phil.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 30 2017, 09:12 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Gab, I think you should pin this topic to the important topics list wink.gif

The main solo is incredible.

You can go straight to the solo >>>>>HERE<<<<< if you don't want to watch the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi7cuAjArRs

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jan 30 2017, 09:14 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 31 2017, 02:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 30 2017, 05:12 PM) *
Gab, I think you should pin this topic to the important topics list wink.gif

The main solo is incredible.

You can go straight to the solo >>>>>HERE<<<<< if you don't want to watch the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi7cuAjArRs

Yeah! That solo is pure magic. I love his tone, feeling and phrasing. It's very inspiring. Thanks Phil!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 1 2017, 09:10 PM
This is another stunning piece of playing. The guitar is just a part of his soul on this one. Especially good from 1:30, his control is phenomenal!

Just the solo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efhlDbZ4SmY

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 2 2017, 01:00 AM
Instructor
Wouuuu! That's a fantastic solo over my favorite Beatles song ever! That was very inspiring Phil. Thanks a lot for sharing! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 2 2017, 09:17 AM
I never knew Prince was such an amazing guitarist, he slipped under my radar rolleyes.gif it was only couple of years ago when Rob Balducci (check him out, a certain Mr Vai signed him) told me Prince was his favourite guitarist. I was urprised as I never had him down as a guitarist. I knew he could play a bit but I didn't know he was a virtuoso.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 2 2017, 07:49 PM
Instructor
yeah, he definitely was a very talented artist. I don't know all his stuff, I wonder if he has some more guitar oriented albums.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 16 2017, 08:38 PM
Not to do with music but everything to do with perseverance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kxSrPD__BA

The full version is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJvEoLPLIg8

This post has been edited by Phil66: Feb 16 2017, 10:35 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 17 2017, 02:25 PM
Instructor
I've just seen the first vid and it's really inspiring. Thanks for sharing this beautiful vid.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 17 2017, 09:17 PM
I've watched the edited video (first one) many times over the years, when I get to the 8 minute point my eyes are leaking, every time, without fail. It's well worth watching the full version if you get time.

smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 18 2017, 08:56 PM
This girl always inspires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6rBK0BqL2w

For some reason the videos I posted above have been removed. I've found a similar one, I think it's worth being here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2mJGqNnzxA

This post has been edited by Phil66: Sep 19 2017, 08:31 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 21 2017, 03:30 PM
Instructor
Nice vids Phil. I've seen both in the past and I also find them very inspirational. Thanks for sharing them here.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 21 2017, 08:02 PM
I don't know why, but I find this inspiring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy25A7vnigg

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 4 2017, 10:50 PM
Coming soon, video of a Queen tribute duo. Ok the guitarist isn't Brian May but it still inspired to pick up my guitar and try harder. I'll post when I get back. He nailed May's tone as best he could with a Vox practise amp mic'd up and a hotel sound system.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 5 2017, 02:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Sep 21 2017, 04:02 PM) *
I don't know why, but I find this inspiring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy25A7vnigg

I love it. It's VERY inspiring.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 10 2017, 10:16 PM
OK, these two videos aren't inspiring for their playing skills, they aren't virtuosos but I'd be extremely happy to be as good as them.

These are an inspiration because of the happiness music gives. They are enjoying playing and the people, as you will see are enjoying watching.

This, for me, is what music is all about. It was our last night on holiday, we heard them as we were walking back to the hotel, we made a detour following our ears and had some fun cool.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7voMurp8ag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD47cC2DR74

This post has been edited by Phil66: Oct 11 2017, 07:27 AM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 11 2017, 07:24 PM
Instructor
They are having a GREAT time. They are having fun and it's spread to their audience. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 11 2017, 08:17 PM
Yeah, this was just set up in a walkway of the pedestrian area, not in a bar, just basically in the street. My wife was loving it and wanted me to give them 50 Euros lol. I gave them 10 Euros.

In a REC, what would you give them? I only ask out of interest. The guitarist was really enjoying One Way Or Another wasn't he? smile.gif cool.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 12 2017, 11:36 PM
Instructor
At REC? mm tricky, I think that this would be around 6/7, it's not bad, but there is room to polish rhythm, and those bends. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 5 2018, 03:19 PM
Wow, a 6 or 7? That makes me feel much better, seriously it does because I thought they were great and the audience were loving it.

Another inspiring video, not about music but about determination, this can TOTALLY be applied to learning guitar I think. Keep at it wink.gif

https://youtu.be/tvtTPUHKYuM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:22 AM