2 Pages V  < 1 2  
So I'm Going In Tomorrow...
Pavel
Jan 30 2008, 11:31 AM
Instructor
Good luck buddy! Let it past fast and smooth smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dango
Jan 30 2008, 12:59 PM
GMC:er
Good Luck, i hope all goes well. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jan 30 2008, 01:17 PM
while he is at it, you should ask if he can graft another finger on. i'm sure there is a fresh cadaver laying about the hospital somewhere, car wrecks are good sources of quality body parts. hey, why stop at 6? graft two fingers on, 7 would be all the cooler, just think of the tapping you could do!

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Jan 30 2008, 01:52 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Good luck man smile.gif

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

+Quote Post
JVM
Jan 30 2008, 07:22 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks everyone!

I'm back now (but typing with one hand biggrin.gif). Everything went smooth, and very fast. I was only at the hospital for a few hours. I have a cast and sling on my hand, and my arm is entirely numb but that will wear off tonight and then on friday I get the cast off and replaced with a brace. Hopefully it won't be too long after that that I can use it again and make a report on how it's improved my playing tongue.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Jan 30 2008, 07:23 PM
Glad it went well wink.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 30 2008, 07:26 PM
Nice to hear all is well. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
PolackHax0r
Jan 30 2008, 07:35 PM
Glad to hear it was successful smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Jan 31 2008, 07:59 PM
Instructor
Great news, wish you a fast recovery smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jan 31 2008, 09:58 PM
QUOTE (JVM @ Jan 30 2008, 12:22 PM) *
Thanks everyone!

I'm back now (but typing with one hand biggrin.gif). Everything went smooth, and very fast. I was only at the hospital for a few hours. I have a cast and sling on my hand, and my arm is entirely numb but that will wear off tonight and then on friday I get the cast off and replaced with a brace. Hopefully it won't be too long after that that I can use it again and make a report on how it's improved my playing tongue.gif

thats great news man! Its good to have you back and well! smile.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:16 AM