Try This
Spyle
Apr 30 2008, 02:21 AM
GMC:er
This is a real basic program I put together to help me learn to read music. I found myself learning the patterns from Guitar Pro too quickly, this randomly selects notes so it keeps you on your toes.

The zip file contains 2 files.

Notation.exe
GT.exe

The first one, Notation.exe, is the one you run to start the app, but both files must be saved in the same folder. GT is a seperate app to detect the note being played.

You won't get much out of this unless you are able to plug your guitar into your PC's mic input as the current note will only progress when you play the correct note on your guitar.

It doesn't detect octaves(?) so a high E will progress to the next note even if it displayed as the lowest E, so you'll still need some idea of what your doing =p

Oh and I've only ever tried this on my PC so I have no idea how compatible it will be with other OS's (I use Vista) and other sound cards.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Spyle: Apr 30 2008, 02:23 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Notation.zip ( 1.6MB ) Number of downloads: 478

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 30 2008, 11:58 AM
Instructor
thanks for sharing

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
May 27 2008, 11:59 AM
Acoustic Instructor
great tool smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:38 AM