> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >  
British Metal Video Collab
Ben Higgins
Dec 13 2012, 10:41 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (zoom @ Dec 13 2012, 09:19 AM) *

Haha !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 13 2012, 12:36 PM
Instructor
hahahaha laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Dec 14 2012, 03:51 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 11 2012, 06:05 PM) *
Hello guys! This is the final mix and video of this amazing collab! I must say that this has been one of my favorite and I’m very happy with the final result. I hope that you enjoy this one.

I decided to add some info about the NWOBHM between each solo, I hope that you enjoy this informative side of the collab too.

This is the list of players in order or appearance:

AkRich – Ben Higgins – Bleez – DeGroot – Dieterle – HungryForHeaven + Gitarrero – Mroberts – Slavenko – Todd Simpson – TonyK – Ulrik – WeePee – Zoom – Gabriel Leopardi

Here we go with the video:

Some comments:

AK Rich:
Great tone and solo! Your composition is very Maiden style and you played everything perfectly! Your technique is flawless Thanks for joining this one!

Ben:
Thanks for sharing your magic with us! I can’t get enough of your shredding and feeling.

Bleez:
Hey mate! I enjoyed your composition. It sounds fresh and original for me. There some darkness in your solo... I like that! Thanks for joining!

DeGroot:
Hi mate! You solo is great as always! I also have some dark feeling on this one as happened with Bleez. This makes the solo sound unique to me. Well done! Thanks for being part!

Dieterle:
You are the best example of hard work! You uploaded 3 videos until we could get this one. Thanks a lot for your effort and for giving your best for this one. We discussed about the notes choice, keep on working on that since I could see a big improvement on this take!

HungryForHeaven & Gitarrero:
I love you guys!!  I smile everytime your video appears. Your guitar duet is awesome. I love it. Thanks for this amazing video.

Mroberts:
Hi mate! Thanks a lot for joining this one! Your solo is really good. It is very tasty for me and you play with a very nice groove. It’s rocker and powerful like Adrian Smith best solos! Great job!

Slavenko:
I’m very happy of finding your first video collab here! We discuss a lot about true metal, false metal, good bands, bad bands, I really enjoy those discussions so it’s cool to have another friend in this collab! There are some things to improve regarding the note choices but with some work you will be able to get reallyt good solos.

Todd:
Thanks a lot for sharing your killer guitar licks with us!! It’s always very enjoyable to have you in a collab. Keep on rocking friend!

TonyK:
Nice solo! It sounds misterious to me, I like the feeling. There some technique issues (bending, fluently playing) that will be improved with more practice but the overal is good. Thanks a lot for being part of this collab!

Ulrik:
Hey mate! Thanks for joining this collab! You solo sounds good amnd you played it very well. This is the result of hard work here at the site. Keep on rocking!

WeePee:
Hi friend! Thanks for this take! I like your phrasing on this one. It combines many different rhyhtms, rocker, faster and melodic sections. Keep on the goo job!

Zoom:
Hey Zoom! I like your composition. Every note sounds goo over the backing and your played everything very well. Thanks for joining!!

You dudes are awesome! Thanks for the cool vid Gab, very well done sir. I enjoyed everyone's take on this!

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 11 2012, 07:13 PM) *
That was an awesome collab, thanks for the backing Gabriel!

And it was fun to team up with HFH biggrin.gif

I loved your transparent ghost guitar in your vid! LOL,... it was awesome! I realize that isn't what you were going for, but it looked cool non the less! cool.gif

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Dec 11 2012, 09:31 PM) *
It was my honour that my solo lead into shred Manifesto by TODD - Shred KIng cool.gif

Great takes by everyone, but that Gitarrero / H part was outstanding!! TRUE METAL!!!

\,,,/

Thanks Gab , for kind words, my friend, but i left those few atonal notes on purpose biggrin.gif

I caught that vibe Slavenko, I liked it man... smile.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 11 2012, 06:05 PM) *
Hello guys! This is the final mix and video of this amazing collab! I must say that this has been one of my favorite and I’m very happy with the final result. I hope that you enjoy this one.

I decided to add some info about the NWOBHM between each solo, I hope that you enjoy this informative side of the collab too.

This is the list of players in order or appearance:

AkRich – Ben Higgins – Bleez – DeGroot – Dieterle – HungryForHeaven + Gitarrero – Mroberts – Slavenko – Todd Simpson – TonyK – Ulrik – WeePee – Zoom – Gabriel Leopardi

Here we go with the video:

Some comments:

AK Rich:
Great tone and solo! Your composition is very Maiden style and you played everything perfectly! Your technique is flawless Thanks for joining this one!

Ben:
Thanks for sharing your magic with us! I can’t get enough of your shredding and feeling.

Bleez:
Hey mate! I enjoyed your composition. It sounds fresh and original for me. There some darkness in your solo... I like that! Thanks for joining!

DeGroot:
Hi mate! You solo is great as always! I also have some dark feeling on this one as happened with Bleez. This makes the solo sound unique to me. Well done! Thanks for being part!

Dieterle:
You are the best example of hard work! You uploaded 3 videos until we could get this one. Thanks a lot for your effort and for giving your best for this one. We discussed about the notes choice, keep on working on that since I could see a big improvement on this take!

HungryForHeaven & Gitarrero:
I love you guys!!  I smile everytime your video appears. Your guitar duet is awesome. I love it. Thanks for this amazing video.

Mroberts:
Hi mate! Thanks a lot for joining this one! Your solo is really good. It is very tasty for me and you play with a very nice groove. It’s rocker and powerful like Adrian Smith best solos! Great job!

Slavenko:
I’m very happy of finding your first video collab here! We discuss a lot about true metal, false metal, good bands, bad bands, I really enjoy those discussions so it’s cool to have another friend in this collab! There are some things to improve regarding the note choices but with some work you will be able to get reallyt good solos.

Todd:
Thanks a lot for sharing your killer guitar licks with us!! It’s always very enjoyable to have you in a collab. Keep on rocking friend!

TonyK:
Nice solo! It sounds misterious to me, I like the feeling. There some technique issues (bending, fluently playing) that will be improved with more practice but the overal is good. Thanks a lot for being part of this collab!

Ulrik:
Hey mate! Thanks for joining this collab! You solo sounds good amnd you played it very well. This is the result of hard work here at the site. Keep on rocking!

WeePee:
Hi friend! Thanks for this take! I like your phrasing on this one. It combines many different rhyhtms, rocker, faster and melodic sections. Keep on the goo job!

Zoom:
Hey Zoom! I like your composition. Every note sounds goo over the backing and your played everything very well. Thanks for joining!!

I liked Todd's Michael Angelo Batio video!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 14 2012, 03:58 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Dec 13 2012, 11:51 PM) *
You dudes are awesome! Thanks for the cool vid Gab, very well done sir. I enjoyed everyone's take on this!

Thanks for the comment and for being part of there one. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Dec 14 2012, 05:02 PM
I just keep watching this... everyone brings a ton of coolness to the table on this one! I don't know about you guys, but it always helps me to know what my mates think about something I've played. It's inspiring to me if more than the instructor gives feedback so though it's not worth more than two cents.... here it is:

-Rich's beginning solo is very melodic and spot on! cool.gif
-Ben... well AWESUM naturally! DUH! huh.gif If this man plays it, it's gonna be cool!
-Bleez had a nice melodic build very cool man!
-DeGroot.. ha yes a very laid back start nice and clean then BAM a sweet tapping technique and unless my ears heard wrong, sounded like some nice use of delay right at the end of that. SWEET! dry.gif
-Dieterle - What can I say, this man is the most solid pillar of inspiration to date. Everytime I hear something new from Big D, I can tell his practice is paying him back ten fold. well played sir!
-H4H and Gitarrero, these gentlemen always throw down some coolness, trading licks on an internet collab! Does it really get any more cool?
-Mroberts needs to work on getting his cam fixed, and maybe a shave every now and again! biggrin.gif
-Slavenko has been my black light of inspiration for some time now! His dark message always inspires me! wink.gif
-Todd, I've seen his thumbless workout and I'd say if there was a way to do this with out fingers he'd be the man who'd still make it sound as smooth as silk.
-Tony rockin out the tele, that was really nice to see. I liked your build up starting low and going high, nice job on that sir! cool.gif
-Ulrik, I liked your "volume up" video shot. Nice touch leading in to an excellent solo! wink.gif
-WeePee, like Gab mentioned, your phrasing was very cool. Your take had some nice smooth transitions all over the neck. I personally liked that alot and is something I'm working on building for stronger myself. Inspiring! cool.gif
-Zoom, sounded really good man! I especially liked that melodic part where you walked it down and right back up the neck! happy.gif
-Gab, the man who brought us all here. Thank you for the collab, I enjoyed it. You did an excellent job all the way around is all I can say!!! cool.gif

Thank you guys for the awesome collab!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 14 2012, 06:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Dec 14 2012, 01:02 PM) *
I just keep watching this... everyone brings a ton of coolness to the table on this one! I don't know about you guys, but it always helps me to know what my mates think about something I've played. It's inspiring to me if more than the instructor gives feedback so though it's not worth more than two cents.... here it is:

-Ben... well AWESUM naturally! DUH! huh.gif If this man plays it, it's gonna be cool!
-DeGroot.. ha yes a very laid back start nice and clean then BAM a sweet tapping technique and unless my ears heard wrong, sounded like some nice use of delay right at the end of that. SWEET! dry.gif
-Dieterle - What can I say, this man is the most solid pillar of inspiration to date. Everytime I hear something new from Big D, I can tell his practice is paying him back ten fold. well played sir!
-H4H and Gitarrero, these gentlemen always throw down some coolness, trading licks on an internet collab! Does it really get any more cool?
-Mroberts needs to work on getting his cam fixed, and maybe a shave every now and again! biggrin.gif
-Slavenko has been my black light of inspiration for some time now! His dark message always inspires me! wink.gif
-Todd, I've seen his thumbless workout and I'd say if there was a way to do this with out fingers he'd be the man who'd still make it sound as smooth as silk.
-Tony rockin out the tele, that was really nice to see. I liked your build up starting low and going high, nice job on that sir! cool.gif
-Ulrik, I liked your "volume up" video shot. Nice touch leading in to an excellent solo! wink.gif
-WeePee, like Gab mentioned, your phrasing was very cool. Your take had some nice smooth transitions all over the neck. I personally liked that alot and is something I'm working on building for stronger myself. Inspiring! cool.gif
-Zoom, sounded really good man! I especially liked that melodic part where you walked it down and right back up the neck! happy.gif
-Gab, the man who brought us all here. Thank you for the collab, I enjoyed it. You did an excellent job all the way around is all I can say!!! cool.gif

Thank you guys for the awesome collab!

This is so cool! Thanks a lot for taking the time to add comments for each take. smile.gif

I like this part:

laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 14 2012, 06:23 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Dec 14 2012, 04:02 PM) *

Haha.. yes, I can see this in the future. Todd shredding only with his mind !

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Dec 14 2012, 06:51 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 14 2012, 05:23 PM) *
Haha.. yes, I can see this in the future. Todd shredding only with his mind !

ROFL!!! laugh.gif

OH... OR Ben shredding with only his hair! I've seen it creeping down to the fret board in the video chat before.... laugh.gif

Yea, I'm just jealous that the only hair down my back actually grew there.... so what? dry.gif

LOL!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
bleez
Dec 15 2012, 01:10 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Dec 14 2012, 04:02 PM) *

hey thanks duder smile.gif

Ive watched the collab a bunch of times and its still cool to watch.

Zoom, you done a really cool sweeping part at the end of the take. it didnt look like an easy lick but you played it spot on and it sounded really good...... I totally need to start working on sweep picking!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Dec 15 2012, 03:27 AM
QUOTE (bleez @ Dec 15 2012, 12:10 AM) *

Zoom, you done a really cool sweeping part at the end of the take. it didnt look like an easy lick but you played it spot on and it sounded really good...... I totally need to start working on sweep picking!

yea man, i can't even sweep the floor. i wish i could pull off a flawless sweep like that!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
zoom
Dec 15 2012, 05:01 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (bleez @ Dec 15 2012, 01:10 AM) *

QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Dec 15 2012, 03:27 AM) *
yea man, i can't even sweep the floor. i wish i could pull off a flawless sweep like that!

Wow thanks for the kind words guys! smile.gif That's made my day!

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Dec 15 2012, 08:01 AM
Tone Seeker
Yo mroberts70 nice comments cool.gif thank you !!

This post has been edited by WeePee: Dec 15 2012, 08:01 AM

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 15 2012, 11:17 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Dec 14 2012, 03:51 AM) *
I loved your transparent ghost guitar in your vid! LOL,... it was awesome! I realize that isn't what you were going for, but it looked cool non the less! cool.gif

QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Dec 14 2012, 05:02 PM) *

Thank you very much!
More coolness will follow in future collabs laugh.gif

As for the ghost guitar, I also like the transparent look. Black and chromakey don't match that well with cheap equipment laugh.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 15 2012, 02:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Dec 14 2012, 05:51 PM) *
OH... OR Ben shredding with only his hair! I've seen it creeping down to the fret board in the video chat before.... laugh.gif

Yep.. that does get a bit... unhelpful at times ! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 15 2012, 03:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Dec 14 2012, 09:10 PM) *

me too!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 19 2012, 01:34 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Dec 14 2012, 07:02 AM) *

Oh wow thanks alot man! You did a fine job on your take as well, starting with a cool double stop and ending in a flurry of metal attitude smile.gif cool pictures too! Rock on! cool.gif

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Dec 19 2012, 02:46 AM
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Dec 19 2012, 12:34 AM) *
Oh wow thanks alot man! You did a fine job on your take as well, starting with a cool double stop and ending in a flurry of metal attitude smile.gif cool pictures too! Rock on! cool.gif

Thank you sir, I just used my trusty "whatever happens by the seat of your pants" technique for that one. LOL!! Yea, I need a decent camera as well so I can do the video takes, not that anyone missed much. tongue.gif

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 19 2012, 11:10 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Dec 19 2012, 01:46 AM) *
Thank you sir, I just used my trusty "whatever happens by the seat of your pants" technique for that one. LOL!! Yea, I need a decent camera as well so I can do the video takes, not that anyone missed much. tongue.gif

Sorry to quickly swing this off topic but Mark, did you ever see the comment on the Spiders Collab ? You'll know it when you see it.. smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55Oeh3s5X-Y

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 19 2012, 12:39 PM
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Dec 14 2012, 05:02 PM) *

Thanks man, for kind words.(if that was a compliment, tho ) Btw. which "dark message"? smile.gif

QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Dec 14 2012, 06:51 PM) *
ROFL!!! laugh.gif

LOL!

THis was Epic Sentance!! It' should be written down in Ben's book of memoirs !!

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Dec 19 2012, 12:29 PM

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Dec 19 2012, 03:07 PM
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Dec 19 2012, 11:39 AM) *
Thanks man, for kind words.(if that was a compliment, tho ) Btw. which "dark message"? smile.gif

Yes, that was indeed a compliment... the message to keep the music dark enough to keep Justin Bieber out of it.... smile.gif

THis was Epic Sentance!! It' should be written down in Ben's book of memoirs !!

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 19 2012, 10:10 AM) *
Sorry to quickly swing this off topic but Mark, did you ever see the comment on the Spiders Collab ? You'll know it when you see it.. smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55Oeh3s5X-Y

ROFL!!!... I don't remember my fly being down in that video??? huh.gif

laugh.gif

I guess he is an organ player?

ohmy.gif

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:49 PM